• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. lauren1957

Way too much time between Spire "platforms" -

Unless you do only one-to-two platforms a day, you end up going severely minus in 5-hour boosts (as well as the 2-hour ones) overall in each week's spire. For players with Timewarp, spending extra pet food to feed the Phoenix in order for Spire to remain at it's snail's pace is nothing but...
  2. lauren1957

Suggestions for improving this forum.

With so many forms of online entertainment, gaming companies need to do something to lure folks to their site(s), and KEEP them playing. Games that provide a lot of information to help folks along will prevail over those that do not. For Elvenar, we used to have Gems of Knowledge. That site...
  3. lauren1957

Dirth of DAs and MA troop boosters

For literally 9 weeks I have climbed the spire and received no DA. For (ever since Inno changed the algorithm) troop boosters for fighting are scarce as hen's teeth. This does not endear me to continue game play. I would like other users to like this post and petition for algorithm changes...
  4. lauren1957

Separate notifications of visits from notifications of trades

Messages about folks taking your trade totally clog the message thread (and it's really bad once you're dealing with the merchant for ascended goods). It's hard to make map neighbors into steady visitors when you don't know who visited you 'cuz they've fallen off the 10-page list. You have to...
  5. lauren1957

Artisans is Recruiting _Arendyll US server

I am no longer in this FS and do not recommend it.
  6. lauren1957

Artisans is Recruiting - 12 chest FS - Join the Fun!

We've had a couple of members who have stopped playing Elvenar :-( Please check us out and send us a get-to-know you message. We'd like you to be able to do 1600 average in the tourney. We are consistent with silver spire. It would be great if you were in Sorcerer's chapter or higher, but even...
  7. lauren1957

Separate visitors from traders

Currently, if you put up a bunch of trades, they all show up in notifications. The problem is, this knocks non-FS visitors off the list as there are 3 pages and when they are full the bottom people (often visitors you can't visit back yet) drop off. These should be separated out. You could...
  8. lauren1957

New Opening Blue Aura - 10 chest FS Seeking 1 Good Wo/Man

We're a fun group that achieves10+ chests every tournament and are looking for like-minded kooky game lovers. Silver spire, with occasional gold push. We have experienced players who can answer questions; there is always something new to learn and enjoy. Come play with us - we love new folks...