• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. removing the delete button to a save location

So you saying that by putting the delete button in a hidden section like the pop up menu for support that it can still happen very easy, i can not understand that. That is no way you can delete something unless you up it up to do that function. simple and very safe
  2. removing the delete button to a save location

almost all players at some time delete something by mistake and this could be very easy to solve at it could be moved to the popup menu on the bottom right of the page to prevent this.
  3. change the delete place so players can not delete by accident.

As many of you know that when a building or anything that gets deleted by accident support makes a big deal out of replacing the item that was deleted this could be solved very easy by moving the delete button to the right side on either pop up were support is at or the other one also. this has...
  4. Pilgrim event

After 15 days of getting buildings after buildings that i have no need for, please come up with some prizes that will help those that dont care about them So far i have got only 4 buildings that i think are helpful the other 22 are useless. Come up with something that all players can use...
  5. Fellowship Adventures Discussion 2021

It was fun to play the FA but it got way out of hand with the risudue in the spiral, this not a product of the game thus making it is expensive. Several players talked about not playing the FA until they offer prizes for the the FA as spending money to get this byproduct is ok as long as...
  6. Holding up the winter event for no reason

number one they should tell you this at the start of this event so you can decide if you want to spend the time and resources to finish it. number two and and all events should have a set of rules posted when the event is followed as any new players will know what is going on,. This is...
  7. Holding up the winter event for no reason

I and another member are at level 90 of the winter event and now there locking us out each day for hours like today i am locked out for 23 hours making it very difficult to finish up to the 95 level to get the grand prize. To me this is not only not fair as when you finish level 91 you should...
  8. Don't get greedy

Hope this game don't go down because they get so greedy for money. I have seen 2 good games end because of this. These companies just don't get it offer something special once in a while at a great price. 3,000 players buying a special deal at $5.99 is a lot better than 300 or so buying a...
  9. Expansion Awards in FA or Spire

I am beginning to see that with these so called new features for the FA, for those who have play for longer periods its nothing but for new players its a SLAP in the face. Trying to force us to pay to play both in tournment and regular play and here i was just getting to the point were i could...
  10. fellowship adventure starting tommorw

I have look at all the new changes and i can see one change that will hold up a lot of teams who don't many strong players. That is the Ghost in a bottle were you to get three tournament wins or three spire wins. Weaker teams are lucky to get more than 3 or 4 step done and in the tournment...