• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Elvenar Essence

Ohhhh... okay. That's what I was wondering... This information helps alot! Thank you so much... Asterque~
  2. Elvenar Essence

I'm trying to learn more about Elvenar Essence for the Elemental stage of the game - Gosh, it seems that no matter what I do, I can't seem to come up with Elvenar Essence... the elemental building's are large and require the elements in large quantities, which is understandable, but when can I...
  3. I like the way the Tournaments have changed :-)

Well Merry Christmas to you all, and thank you "Soggy Shorts" and "SamIdodamage," for your encouraging comments. And yes, one day I randomly asked a player I didn't even know, what are "Boosted Goods?" Okay, don't throw bottles at me... But I really did ask that question! Eventually, I gave...
  4. I like the way the Tournaments have changed :-)

Hey, it's been a while... had some issues with internet during the former Halloween event. After many changes, I'm back. Sorry for the belated "thank you" for your comment. Or should I say, "thank you for sharing." I don't guess it does a lot of good for a person to be unlearned and ask about...
  5. Closed | Archived Game won't load

I'm having the same problem as well. For the past two days, using Firefox, I'm still not able to log in... I can get to the server selection section, but after that it hangs for a long time. IF by chance I can make it past that part to the ink well game opening part, then I get an error message...
  6. Help :)

That's okay, Zanita... You're still fun to talk to :)
  7. Help :)

Awesome! I've seen each type of trade which you've mentioned, particularly the 10,000 scrolls for 13,500 silk. As you mentioned, the trader has an exclamation mark and one star because trade is really 9,000 but the trader fee is 4,500. The trader takes a fee for offers from players that I've not...
  8. Help :)

Actually, I'm thankful to everyone who has given me input regarding this matter. Wow! Believe it or not, after reading through your posts, the lightbulb just went on in terms of lopsided trades!! :rolleyes: I see those types of trades often and I wonder, why would anyone ever pay 200 elixirs...
  9. Help :)

Oh, Zanita... Thank you for your response to my request for Help. :) What server are you on? I'm on Ceravyn. Let me know.
  10. What Song are You Listening to?

Tadow - FKJ & Masego~ :cool: I like the slow version /sl... wave when I'm clearing provinces...solo.
  11. Reconstruction Feature

I have a suggestion. ... why not simply make the Spire "Teleport Scroll" a crafted item in the Magic Academy menu? I'm saying, it really does help in terms of manipulating buildings around and making space when needed. The problem is, I seldom get the Teleport Scroll when I run Spire. I only...
  12. New Jerusalem : Recruiting

Sounds interesting... What server are you on?
  13. Archmage and Mage Tools

It takes a lot on everyone's part to make a fellowship "great." At the same time, keep in mind that people really do play for the fun of it. Micro managing people's effort takes me back to the days of World of Warcraft and the guild raids. People were always talking about your numbers at the end...
  14. Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

I really like the new event :) It has a candy crush feel to it, and it's pretty easy to navigate through. I just used the items provided and I was on my way. The candle is great...opens the spaces one at a time and then you can see what's in the fog. Fun, fun fun! Thanks for a great event :p
  15. Help :)

Thank you, Gath! That's exactly what I was looking for, and also what I assumed based on the functionality of the fellowship check box within the Trader. I did pass this information on to the two "silent one's" and I hope it helps. Of course, lol and guess what they said.... Nothing, ... They're...
  16. Help :)

17. Gifting Fellowship members

This was actually my very first post here in the forum. After reading the pros and cons, I can see why the game does not favor player trading. In a way, it does help fellow players become more resourceful and creative, as we've all had to become starting out. I still fly practically solo, but...
  18. I like the way the Tournaments have changed :-)

Hey, that's very nice of you. I don't hold a Master's degree in Elvenar, so any help is a given, regardless of how unlearned it may seem. I mean, I've been wanting to join the forum to ask these silly little questions of the member base, rather than asking support all the time.. ha! Hey, you...
  19. Help :)

That's a thought :) but my question is, "how does one share resources within a fellowship?" How is it done?
  20. I like the way the Tournaments have changed :-)

I like the way the Tournaments now offer those "hard to find" relics! Prior to this change, I had to watch and hope for a much needed relic to pop up here and there; but now each week like this week they offer the "plank" relic. I recently used my last one while crafting, and when I needed to...