• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Selamta

POC Inspired Avatars Options

Hello! Currently, new players can choose from 24 Avatars. For Human cities: lots of Caucasian Human options, 1 African-American male, 1 POC looking female and some other types (no clear race). For Elven Cities, clearly they are all blue... but pretty heavily inspired by Caucasian features. I'm...
  2. Selamta

Q about Magic Academy

Hi! I am in Ch 2 and I recently got the Magic Academy! I recently found out how to Disenchant and get more scrolls. Q1: What is a good strategy for using the Magic Academy in the beginning? Q2: How do I activate the 45min Booster Instant? It says it can't be used from the inventory... but I...
  3. Selamta

Diversity of Charachters! :D

Hello! I am fairly new to this game, but as a lover of Fantasy, and everything involving Elves and Dragons, I have really enjoyed Elvenar! I also greatly appreciate the Forum and the community that comes along with it. One thing that I noticed as soon as I was asked to choose a profile...
  4. Selamta

Hello Just started and LOVIN it!

Hello :) I just started the game last night and I am really enjoying it! I LOVE elves, dragon, magical creatures... and the animation is so cool on this game! Everything is really interesting and eye-catching. I believe I'm in chapter I. (the chapters relate to the "Research Book" right?) I...