• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. cant make anything in MA

i have done a couple of the event buildings that i can into fragments. still small so i dont have a ton of room to do a lot of quests. keep getting everything i dont want of course lolol. i have gotten desperate and teleported some of my culture buildings to make fragments then go and remake...
  2. cant make anything in MA

Hi, I am a long time player and I wanted that started a new city so I could see all the new changes that were made and understand them for new players coming into my FS. I have an issue with the Magic Academy. You allow us to open for crafting in chapter 3 but dont give us any fragments to...
  3. Sovereigns United looking to go gold spire crazy

Hi, do you love playing this game? please come check out Sovereigns United. While we are an active group we are very laid back. Come be a part of establishing SU as a gold spire FS. We just need a couple more, great spire climbers to get us there! :diamond::diamond::diamond:We get 10 chests...
  4. Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates looking to take on a couple new crewmates

We are an active laid-back crew that love plundering tourneys to get those fantastic blueprints. 10 chests minimum in tourney, silver spire but do try to do gold push every once in a while, AW kp swap, participation in FA's (have placed top 10 in 2 FA's) and have a Discord chat group to...
  5. Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates is looking for scallywags to join our crew!

We are an active laid-back crew that love plundering tourneys to get those fantastic blueprints. 10 chests minimum in tourney, silver spire but do try to do gold push every once in a while, AW kp swap, participation in FA's (have placed top 10 in 2 FA's) and have a Discord chat group to...
  6. Sovereigns United looking to build a gold FS

Hi, do you love playing this game? please come check out Sovereigns United. While we are an active group we are very laid back. Come be a part of establishing SU as a gold spire FS. We just need a couple more, great spire climbers to get us there! We get 10 chests minimum in tourney, AW kp...
  7. Rebalance FA way-points

I agree with it all!! lolol, yes the old FA had some on stage 3 that had the badges worth more in the pit but it wasnt in the amounts that are now. This revamp as not been fun for my FS's. We may not have placed in the top 10 but at least we were closer to it than now. also agree that the...
  8. DELETE

DELETE
  9. Wanting gold spire, 10+chests in a relaxed, fun helpful FS??

Sovereigns United is looking for 4 players to join our ranks. We want to go for more gold spires and need you to help (we have 1 but want to do more). We have a wonderful group of people!!!! AW swap, FA play with teams and themes, Discord group and a wonderful sister FS too!!! please come...
  10. DELETE

new members welcome so come check us out :)
  11. Come join Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates Crew! (updated 9/3/22)

new members welcome again please come check Rogue Pirate out!! :):cool:
  12. DELETE

all boosts welcome Strong spire and Tourney players wanted (we can teach player who are willing to learn) Participation in FA AW swap Discord chat for us and sister FS Humans! Elves! Join us on thee most noblest of quests! And what is that you dare ask? To play in a fun, helpful, and relaxed...
  13. Cathedral play?

yup we have that link thank you!!! :)
  14. Cathedral play?

yes we have 2 catering videos and guide that do that very way of catering. thank you so much. i am curious how many factories you have. what world are you in? i would love to be able to see your city to help my player set up for success. what kind of AW's things like that.
  15. Cathedral play?

16. Cathedral play?

Hi, i am a AM and have a player that wants to play cathedral instead of military. 1 i havent hear this term before but she is from a different country and they could call something different. I believe its just goods. 2nd is there any viability to this type of play? she is in orcs and is...
  17. Sovereigns United - seeking 3 members(updated 6/26/22)

Fun, supportive, laid-back FS looking for 3 strong spire and tourney players to help us grow our 10+ chests and get more gold spires. Experienced or new players welcome :) we teach new players to play big. We have a discord group that allows fun conversations between the Sovereigns 2 FS's...
  18. Cross trading

I may have stirred the pot but its gotten around and my traders in both cities have actually been offering more in tier trades soo I take all this as a win. the math did hurt my brain too lololol. I am just tired of not having enough t2 goods lolol
  19. Cross trading

yes i agree new players I will always take the cross trades. totally understandable. in my fs i will even do 0 star trades to help boost them goods.
  20. Cross trading

hello fellow gamers. I have long wanted to put this out but I know a lot of people will get crazed about it but I am going to do it anyway because I see it as a huge pitfall. While everyone thinks its easier to cross trade and sees it as an equal trade I don't know if people realize that they...