• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Arcturis2

Optimizing Space Usage in Your City

Thanks! I started to rearrange things and I have at least 50 squares available for buildings. I got rid of the road around the outside edge and moved things around inside. It's amazing how much room all those roads were taking up.
  2. Arcturis2

Cultural Buildings question

Thanks everybody. It's both more complicated and simpler than I thought!
  3. Arcturis2

Cultural Buildings question

I've heard that cultural buildings expire after time, but how much time? And how do you know when a building needs to be replaced. I'm playing on mobile, so I can't scroll over a building.
  4. Arcturis2

Questions About Supplies and Trading

Since my last post, I joined a new fellowship and they are helping me out a lot. I post one star trades and they take them, so I've been able to get steel and planks, and crystals and scrolls without spending all my marble and silk. Because I don't have a lot of either of those to trade.
  5. Arcturis2

Hi, Newbie here. Lots of questions.

Thanks Patchella.
  6. Arcturis2

Questions About Supplies and Trading

I have also been playing about a month and also have marble. I have 10 marble factories most are level 4 but a few are up to lvl 5. I don't usually go for the offers available in the trader.. I just post an offer for 300 or 500 marble in exchange for steel or planks or whatever. Somebody always...
  7. Arcturis2

Thx.
  8. Arcturis2

Yes. I figured that out later.
  9. Arcturis2

I remembered what it was. It was on the relics page and it said that the second item (silk) would unlock and be boosted in chapter II. I just looked at it and it is unlocked now, but the II has been highlighted on my research page for several days and it just unlocked today. What's up with that?
  10. Arcturis2

Join Us! the Rogue Red Roosters

Is that spot still open? I'm in a fellowship with only 3 or 4 active members (out of 20 or so). I joined them when I first started the game about a month ago but they never chat with each other so I'm looking to move.
  11. Arcturis2

Ok, I have another question. How do you know which chapter you are in? When I am on the research tab, it shows some Roman numerals at the bottom. The II is highlighted. But there is something (I've forgotten at the moment) that says it unlocks in chapter II but it is still locked so I must not...
  12. Arcturis2

Newbie question on fighter strength

@Silver Lady, I've played that and several others like it. I played Final Fantasy a new kingdom or something for the longest. The only reason I stayed was because I was in a really good alliance.
  13. Arcturis2

Thanks @samidodamage. Because if the other games I've played, which were a lot more bloodthirsty, I started building an army right away. I thought I needed to expand so I've bought diamonds (once) to negotiate with surrounding territories so I could expand. I'm pretty built up now but I have to...
  14. Arcturis2

In other games I've played, you get attacked almost as soon as you appear on the map. They grant you a few days immunity but after that, you're fair game. You have to join a really strong alliance, which of course you can't do when they have power requirements.
  15. Arcturis2

@shimmerfly, you mean like this?
  16. Arcturis2

Thanks Shimmerfly. Is there any way to get it not to quote the previous post every time I reply to a message?
  17. Arcturis2

LOL too late for that! I've already been scouting and doing quests. I joined a fellowship that doesn't seem to do much, but that's OK for now because I don't like rules. I'm just glad I don't keep getting attacked like in other games.
  18. Arcturis2

Thanks both of you. I've been to the Elven Gems, but I will also check the Wiki.
  19. Arcturis2

Thanks
  20. Arcturis2

What is the goal of this game? What should I be doing to get to wherever it is I need to be? I'm in chapter 2 but there is so much I still don't know.