• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Ms Molly

Join before the FA starts! 100 KP sign-on bonus!

Good Golly Gang has 3 spots open! Hurry and get them while they are hot! :-) In anycase, before you apply, please read our Fellowship Discription...it says it all! We are a team and we love all our team members....if you want in on the love, come join us!
  2. Ms Molly

Good Golly Gang looking for active players

We are looking for active players to join the Good Golly Gang. Active is the operative word here....size does not matter. That you login and visit your fellowship mates at least 3 times a week is more important than size. We are pretty laid back but have started looking to get 10 chests every...
  3. Ms Molly

Arendyll: TEAM PLAYERS WANTED

Good Golly Gang is looking for players who believe in team work and helping your fellowship mates. We are a young fellowship and we are growing. We do not have minimums that must be met, but everybody is expected to contribute to the Spire, Tourneys, and FAs as best they can, especially when we...
  4. Ms Molly

Invitation for 4 players! Arendyll---- ONE Opening Left!!!!

The Good Golly Gang is looking for 4 players who have only boosted manufactories and put up only 2 and 3 star Tier-to-Same Tier trades. Cross trading is no longer allowed in this Fellowship. Other than these two requirements there are no minimums or participation requirements. We are relaxed...
  5. Ms Molly

Tournament Summary

It would be helpful if the Summary for the last tournament removed the "time till next tourney" information and replaced it with number of Chests Completed. See attachment. It is very confusing as it stands as my fellowship got "10 Rewards" and I immediately thought we had achieved 10...
  6. Ms Molly

Two openings......

The Good Golly Gang is looking for two great team players. Hopefully, you have a score of 150,000 or more and are boosted in Marble, Crystal, and Gems....but, even more important than size or boosts, please be an active player. We are a laid-back group of players that does very, very well...
  7. Ms Molly

The Good Golly Gang -- POSITION IS FILLED -- Thank You! :-)

Would very much welcome a player with marble and dust boosts; preferably a player in the 130K score area. The GGG is an active and democratically run fellowship which does not impose minimums; however, despite not having minimums imposed, we do quite well in Tourneys, Spire, and FAs. The only...
  8. Ms Molly

Join the Good Golly Gang

The Good Golly Gang is looking for several active players. Size does not matter; if you have Scrolls and Magic Dust, that would be marvelous but not required. The most important thing is that you are active. These are the only rules we maintain: - You must be an active player (i.e., inactivity...
  9. Ms Molly

Notifications - Please Enlarge

Now with the move of many, many cities, I would love to have a few more pages added to the Notifications so that I could see and respond to (give neighborly help to) more neighbors. Just a wish. Would be nice though if it can be done...should be a simple change, I think.
  10. Ms Molly

Active Member / Planks / Crystal / Dust Most Desirable

Minas Tirith - Tower Guard is looking for an active player who has one or more of these boosts: planks / crystal / magic dust. You do not have to be really big...chapter 3 or better is fine. We are a pretty young fellowship ourselves but have some very experienced players who have started new...
  11. Ms Molly

Ghosts Haunting Cities....????

Twice now, I have visited players that are in chapters 2 and 3 and have witnessed little "ghosts" that are walking the streets....they look like the people one sees walking the streets in a much higher chapter (Elves, maybe?) and they are entirely white. Has anyone else seen these ghosts....and...
  12. Ms Molly

Sanity Check....

Hello All, I have been using Elven Stats since I started my fellowship. Every week I copy the Elven Stats summation of our fellowship's progress to post to my team. This week, I went to do the same thing, but the report has every single one of us as having zero growth, the wrong person in the...
  13. Ms Molly

Looking for Active Players....

Minas Tirith - Tower Guard is looking for an active player who has one or more of these boosts: planks / crystal / magic dust. You do not have to be really big...chapter 3 or better is fine. We are a pretty young fellowship ourselves but have some very experienced players who have started new...
  14. Ms Molly

Active Player Wanted To Fill Our Ranks

15. Ms Molly

DUPLICATE POST --- IGNORE

Minas Tirith - Tower Guard is looking for an active player who has two or all three of these boosts: planks / silk / gems. You do not have to be really big...chapter 3 or better is fine. We are a pretty young fellowship ourselves but have some very experienced players who have started new...
  16. Ms Molly

We Have Filled our Ranks! Thanks!

Minas Tirith - Recruiting Hello! If you are looking for an amazing, no-pressure but growing fellowship, we would love to have you join the team. There are no hard and fast rules about how you play....just that you do play....and hopefully, you will visit everybody in the fellowship at least a...