• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. MagicPagan

It worked for StarTrek

MagicPagan
  2. MagicPagan

Discussion- A Gateway into the Past

That doesn't show its output as it is evolved. The Beta version of elvenarchitect does.
  3. MagicPagan

That worked, thanks. Now how hard would it be to plop the same info into the English server?
  4. MagicPagan

Nope, it's English...
  5. MagicPagan

Where is the information about what the building gives in which chapters at what levels? elvenarchitect doesn't have it.
  6. MagicPagan

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

Okay, I'm just going to have to say the Glory of the Nimble artifact is way overdone in this spire. I got 4 of them in one city and only 1 was in a mystery chest. Yes, I know I can disenchant them, and that's what I'll do.
  7. MagicPagan

What's up with this?

Done.
  8. MagicPagan

Quest 25 Season of Triumph

Game version: v1.182.2-(865ff0c) - html5 (2023-08-31 09:38) Game world: Ceravyn https://us7.elvenar.com/game Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 116.0.5845.140 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Home, 10.0.22621 Screen resolution: 1366 X 768 Account name: MagicPagan Humans or Elves...
  9. MagicPagan

What's up with this?

Yes, it was 25.
  10. MagicPagan

What's up with this?

No, it's the amount of fresh supplies. I'm Ch. 14. It's not collecting 8 times, it's getting 134K in supplies. Wondering why it displays that way only in Ceravyn.
  11. MagicPagan

What's up with this?

It's only in my city in Ceravyn. The other cities display correctly. I've logged in and out several times.
  12. MagicPagan

Feedback Autumn Zodiac event

So when do you actually get the CCs? Just finished 17 tournament provinces, and nary a one in sight. And yes, I fed the little critter.
  13. MagicPagan

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

iDavis seems to think next Thursday, 8/17.
  14. MagicPagan

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

Some FS enjoy FAs for the camaraderie and teamwork. Some like the stats of high ranking. There are all sorts of reasons FS participate. Personally I can do without them, but when I am in a FS I participate to the best of my ability.
  15. MagicPagan

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

On live worlds yesterday, my MA kept setting itself to produce all CCs. No matter what I selected, I could come back to it and it was all CCs. Seems to be okay now, but it sure was frustrating then.
  16. MagicPagan

Other Can we get some new dialogue in spire, please

Since the same old dialogue continues, I'm guessing the answer to my question is "no."
  17. MagicPagan

Someone please help me calm a Mage down

Not necessarily. I play in four worlds and each of those FS get 10+ chests weekly. In three of the FS (they are sister FS), the tournament mage uses all the archived points the first day. By Saturday, FS already is on the 12th, 13th, 14th, chest, and we have a nice little kitty for the following...
  18. MagicPagan

Other Can we get some new dialogue in spire, please

Same ole, same ole, week after week. Maybe a contest to give new dialogue to the spirit guardians for each encounter? Or just a developer with some creativity.