• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

MagicPagan

Some FS enjoy FAs for the camaraderie and teamwork. Some like the stats of high ranking. There are all sorts of reasons FS participate.

Personally I can do without them, but when I am in a FS I participate to the best of my ability.

Dew Spinner

Some FS enjoy FAs for the camaraderie and teamwork. Some like the stats of high ranking. There are all sorts of reasons FS participate.

Personally I can do without them, but when I am in a FS I participate to the best of my ability.
I applaud you for that but most players don't want to have to destroy their cities and seriously compromise their production value from their cities for a week to get crappy prizes!

Dew Spinner

I really need the ferris wheel. I used 12 up since the last FA, just trying to get enough coin instants to make it through this FA. Gosh, who'da thunk that we'd ever be at the point where we'd need 12 ferris wheels to get through one FA? Wowsers.
Are the FA Prizes worth all that? I understand the camaraderie point but is that worth gutting the whole FS of resources? Nothing against you personally, but I would think that gutting the FS of resources wouldn't be good for the FS as a whole.

Last edited:

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
I am looking into where the announcement is

Please stand by

UPDATED: it was not announced in the Intl Server, so I am thinking this is a System error in sending the message too soon, but am working to resolve the confusion.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am looking into where the announcement is

Please stand by

UPDATED: it was not announced in the Intl Server, so I am thinking this is a System error in sending the message too soon, but am working to resolve the confusion.

@Astram like I mentioned in a separate thread, this matches what they did on Beta. We got a general announcement 7 days before the FA started and an in-game countdown timer 48 hours before the start. So it is all good.

Smooper

Are the FA Prizes worth all that? I understand the camaraderie point but is that worth gutting the whole FS of resources? Nothing against you personally, but I would think that gutting the FS of resources wouldn't be good for the FS as a whole.
I don't think it really works that way. Even small fellowships can complete 3 paths and get all the rewards without doing much extra. My Harandar fellowship has gotten all the prizes the last 2 times with about 20 players. I have been so small I haven't added any extra buildings. Also it doesn't really cost resources. You are counting your production but you don't pay it in. Unless you are talking about using enchantments and instants.

I like doing the FA. It is a good way to get players to work together and can help make your fellowship better.

Mrietha

I applaud you for that but most players don't want to have to destroy their cities and seriously compromise their production value from their cities for a week to get crappy prizes!
You can play the FA without destroying your city ...
However I do disagree with @Smooper. Completing Levels 1 and 2 is doable for small Fellowships or Fellowships with lots of small cities, but Stage 3 is HARD!!!!.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
You can play the FA without destroying your city ...
However I do disagree with @Smooper. Completing Levels 1 and 2 is doable for small Fellowships or Fellowships with lots of small cities, but Stage 3 is HARD!!!!.
This is true, Stage 3 is really hard for a Fellowship with very small cities.

An average size chapter 10 city can do one path all the way up all 3 stages solo with preplanning(and tearing their city apart). Most players still consider chapter 10 cities small. So, size is relative.

Sprite1313

but I would think that gutting the FS of resources
I don't think even the most hard-core FAnatic would argue in favour of gutting the FS of resources. But how does the FA actually require that? So many of the badges are about collecting and producing resources.

Contribute to AWs and get a badge - grows the FS.
Collect coins and get a badge - grows the FS.
Train troops and get a badge - grows the FS.
Craft and/or Use Spells and get a badge - grows the FS.
Craft items in the MA and get a badge - grows the FS.
Produce basic goods and get a badge - grows the FS.
Fight in Spire and Tourney (earning KP, diamonds, CCs, etc) and collect a badge - grows the FS.
Produce various WS productions and get a badge - grows the FS.

You do not have to decimate your city or FS to compete in the FA. You don't need to decimate your supplies of instants. Can you CHOOSE to do so? Sure. Why would you? Because that is a part of the GAME you find fun. If @Darielle wants to win Ferris wheels so she can get coin rains so that she can help her FS do well in the FA - cool. That's her game, and it brings her joy.

@crackie please disregard this entire post. #TeamWorstofTimes. And I hope @Ihrlaen doesn't disown me.

Last edited:

kyhillbillydc

Can any one tell me weather or not T1 sentient goods count towards Golden Bracelet or not as in
moonstone, platinum and Tree gum?

Thanks
Kyhillbilly

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Can any one tell me weather or not T1 sentient goods count towards Golden Bracelet or not as in
moonstone, platinum and Tree gum?

Thanks
Kyhillbilly
They do not count; Standard basic goods only.

I had the Dwarven Citadel set in 2 cities, Beta at Orc, EN2 Alt at Elementals, and only the Orc level one counted. I still have it out on Beta, finally 'ported my Elemental one to storage.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
This is true, Stage 3 is really hard for a Fellowship with very small cities.

An average size chapter 10 city can do one path all the way up all 3 stages solo with preplanning(and tearing their city apart). Most players still consider chapter 10 cities small. So, size is relative.
Especially if they don’t Spire and don’t have any teleports to play with.

@crackie please disregard this entire post. #TeamWorstofTimes. And I hope @Ihrlaen doesn't disown me.
Well said! With a post like that, we’ll have plenty of bread to throw your way, street urchin! Maybe gluten free too to share with your co-captain! #TeamBestofTimes