• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I was curious ... does anyone know the "average" amount of pit rounds that the top fellowships do? Something we can aim for as a target? (We're doing a top 10 push this time.) Any ideas would be helpful ... just too tired to do the math myself and I'm hoping someone else will have those numbers already on hand. Thanks.

I can't tell you an exact number, but you can add up all the points from the three stages for completing all spots, then subtract that from the FA score of a top fellowship, and then divide those remaining points by 50, to get the number of Pit rounds they completed.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
That’s been a thing for a while. When 2 events are run back-to-back without an FA in between (like many people have been begging for for a long time), then the FA offers one reward for each of the events. Otherwise, one of the events would be left out entirely, which is even more unfair. The Phoenix Tome isn’t random, it’s the artefact for the Astral Phoenix event that ran immediately before the Mama Juul’s event.

(edited to correct confusing grammar)
true. But my point still stands. They lowered the amount of artifacts for the last event in the fa, AND so many ppl got even less artifacts durign the event then normal. Thus, many ppl will finish both the event and the fa and still not have a completed building.
Personally, i find it better before they started changing the rewards around. It used to be that you could get 9 artifact in the event and the FA had 2 for those that fell short. Now of all sudden ppl doing both and still not getting one building?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Checked out the site but all of the spreadsheets have been either deleted or moved :(
So the reason for that is as follows. If ElvenGems left up outdated versions of the Spreadsheet, people would try to use them, and then credit Gems for their lack of clarity. I may be able to locate old links, but for the same reasons I wouldn't share them publicly anyhow.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
true. But my point still stands. They lowered the amount of artifacts for the last event in the fa, AND so many ppl got even less artifacts durign the event then normal. Thus, many ppl will finish both the event and the fa and still not have a completed building.
Personally, i find it better before they started changing the rewards around. It used to be that you could get 9 artifact in the event and the FA had 2 for those that fell short. Now of all sudden ppl doing both and still not getting one building?
Yeah I hear you, but all the staff field complaints about 'garbage' Artifacts in the Spire.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Yeah I hear you, but all the staff field complaints about 'garbage' Artifacts in the Spire.
thats one complain i never rly understood. Adding artifacts to the spire was a great addition. The only down side is having to wait when its an artifact you dont need. But everyone needs different ones.. so it all works out to me.... id rather get an artifact then another damn portal profit anyway...

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I can't tell you an exact number, but you can add up all the points from the three stages for completing all spots, then subtract that from the FA score of a top fellowship, and then divide those remaining points by 50, to get the number of Pit rounds they completed.

For FS's that score around 100,000 - they're doing around 240 - 250 full spins of the pit, which requires 1200 - 1250 of each individual badge

Thank you both ... that makes sense. We'll probably get nowhere near 250 but at least that gives me an idea. We're definitely aiming for top 5 this time. (Got 4th in the last push.)

Dadnaz

I was curious ... does anyone know the "average" amount of pit rounds that the top fellowships do? Something we can aim for as a target? (We're doing a top 10 push this time.) Any ideas would be helpful ... just too tired to do the math myself and I'm hoping someone else will have those numbers already on hand. Thanks.
Does anyone know how many points a FS gets for completing the 3 full stages, without the pit?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Does anyone know how many points a FS gets for completing the 3 full stages, without the pit?
My guesstimate probably doesn't help much, but I would say 22-23K

Anyone got a better idea?

elvenbee

That’s been a thing for a while. When 2 events are run back-to-back without an FA in between (like many people have been begging for for a long time), then the FA offers one reward for each of the events. Otherwise, one of the events would be left out entirely, which is even more unfair. The Phoenix Tome isn’t random, it’s the artefact for the Astral Phoenix event that ran immediately before the Mama Juul’s event.

(edited to correct confusing grammar)
It should contain multiple Phoenix artifacts for people to choose, which kind of makes it better imo:

"Contains one reward of your choice:

BrinDarby

true. But my point still stands.
Actually no ..... I've been here ~4 yrs, and the FA has
always been how Inno gives most ppl that 9th artifact.
Events have been nerf'd methodically to achieve this.

Once they ran 2 events between FAs, then 1 each was
how the FA was structured.... and if it was a "set", we got
very lucky if they add'd a tome for that in the FA.

If you are 2 artifacts short or more, then ur scrooood,
cause the FA only is set up to give you 1.

Starr621

Actually no ..... I've been here ~4 yrs, and the FA has
always been how Inno gives most ppl that 9th artifact.
Events have been nerf'd methodically to achieve this.

Once they ran 2 events between FAs, then 1 each was
how the FA was structured.... and if it was a "set", we got
very lucky if they add'd a tome for that in the FA.

If you are 2 artifacts short or more, then ur scrooood,
cause the FA only is set up to give you 1.

Fortunately for this one though, the MJK building is really lame so I wouldn't fret if you don't get the 9th artifact.