• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. aWizardOfManyColors

Guide: The Benefits of the Spiral Design

@NightshadeCS that Main Hall placement is just fantastic! Thanks for sharing. Junctions come at a small price - avoiding them at all costs just isn't worth it sometimes. Your design is really neat!
  2. aWizardOfManyColors

You all bring up great points! @Gladiola I do agree that in the very early game, sticking to the guidelines religiously can be quite wasteful. And let's be honest, the game allows for a lot of leisure when it comes to efficiency in the early game with the real bottlenecks being the Research...
  3. aWizardOfManyColors

1. INTRODUCTION This is an edited down version of an old guide which was written sometime before the Halflings chapter was added. After many years of experience I can confirm that the Spiral is very effective in the first 8 chapters of the game. Once you hit Woodelves, when culture buildings...
  4. aWizardOfManyColors

Why KP Swap Threads ain't the best use of Fellowship KP

Fair enough, that makes sense. Your fail-safe works in two ways! Brilliant.
  5. aWizardOfManyColors

You guys realize that the KP Swap is just an indirect, roundabout way of investing KP into your own Wonders, right? What you refer to as "extra KP" from the chests aren't any more "extra" than what you get in the Net Zero strategy (I like the name!). The Rewards will go to the most active...
  6. aWizardOfManyColors

"Do you have questions, or do you want to help others with your guides? This is the place to be!" I suppose this is a guide, of sorts. Where would you propose I posted it instead?
  7. aWizardOfManyColors

I started thinking about how a Fellowship would make the most of their collective Reward Chests when their Ancient Wonder research reaches completion, and I'd like to air my conclusions here to see how they hold up to scrutiny. Please discuss! A lot of fellowships make use of 3 or more parallel...