• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Ronaldson

Suggestions on better ways to do KP sharing for AW's

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestion on the best way to share KP for AW's in our FS. Right now, we do the KP threads where a person donates to the previous persons AW of choice, and so on. It's too slow, and not everyone participates. Also, we get too many non members stealing...
  2. Ronaldson

What's the deal with the lack of Scroll players in the game?

Forgive me in advance...New to the forum, but i've been playing for over a year. We are having a very hard time of keeping/finding good, solid scroll boosted players. We thought we had a good one, but she's been MIA for over a week or more. The AM is trying to reach out to her. It seems that...
  3. Ronaldson

Too many provinces to clear for Expansions

Hello all, The veterans of the game already know this, so this is for the new players.... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE prepare your cities for when you get to your settlement chapters EARLY! That means no later than the 4 chapter. I see too many newcomers in my FS in chapter 5, and they have no space...
  4. Ronaldson

Ideas for new Premium Expiring Buildings

When i first unlocked the first tech of the Woodelves Chapter they started offering me a couple expiring buildings, the best one of the lot being the Sorcerer's Hut...It makes BP's, or 14 hour timers, or 10 RR's...I've gotten it a few times and made BPs...If you collect on time you can get...
  5. Ronaldson

Idea for New Enchantments

Here's another idea i had....Have an enchantment that you can use to boost the features of any AW. The EE enchantment is purple, the W/S enchantment is grey, Teleport is blue, and so on...This one can be green, and you can cast it on AW's to boost what they do for a time...That would also open...
  6. Ronaldson

Some Ideas I have for New Features.

I have an idea for a new feature called "The Fellowship Hall". I know others may have suggested the same thing, but here's my take on it... Fellowship Hall would be a new building that you can put out if you're in a FS, and when you go there you can trade various items, enchantments, un-used...