• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Web Scorpion

Other Do something about useless artifacts.

I have over 100 artifacts that I can't use for anything. I either have no base to apply them to or I've already got a stage 10 building and no second base. Could we have something in the crafter to use 5 artifacts to craft an artifact that I could use? Maybe remove them from the chests in...
  2. Web Scorpion

Offer an alternate method to acquire the 6th piece of the Forbidden Ruins set.

I feel the 6th piece in the Forbidden Ruins set is extremely difficult to acquire. I'd like to see it offered as a prize in a subsequent event, Spire prize, or crafter option. Possibly even offer a Tome of Forbidden Ruins which could be converted into any of the pieces of that set. Maybe...