• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Fellowship Progression

If I were to reset the perks - do I lose them?
  2. Evolve event buildings.

Is it possible to place a reward in the spire or crafting in the magic academy, to evolve any event building? I have buildings in worlds that may only have level one, six or even eight I can't evolve to level 10. Buying them is not an option as I spend enough on this game as it is.
  3. need active and committed members.

Crimson Swords looking for members who participate in Weekly Tourney's, Spire and FA's. 50K + size minimum preferred.
  4. Blocking

Can you block another player from visiting you?
  5. Constructs Chapter

I am in Constructs Chapter and have run into a brick wall. I currently have the Assembly, Engins, Garden and Zoo buildings, But I cannot figure out how to upgrade them. It shows I have everything to upgrade, so I must be missing it. What do I need to have/do?
  6. Fellowship Adventyres

I have searching everywhere for a list of badges needed for the latest FA. A list I can copy and post for my Fellowship also a list of the badges needed to complete each path. Please help
  7. Crimson Swords Looking for active members of any size

We are a friendly fellowship with only one requirement, do what you are capable of. We are up to between 6 and 7 chests in weekly tournaments. We are here to help both new and experienced players. Give us a look.
  8. Magic Academy production times

I have upgraded my Magic Academy to level 4. The production rate shows to be 3.5 each per hour, BUT mine are taking 14 hours each. What am I not doing or understanding about this process.