• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Mirai

Recruiting *Dragon Lairs* has one opening

Welcome to *Dragon Lairs* we are looking for two\\\ make that one! active player - please contact our archmage, 43211234 Dragon Lairs is an Active, fun-filled and inviting Fellowship enjoying the long adventurous journey of Elvenar. Your active participation ensures your own growth and growth...
  2. Mirai

In all good lives and fellowships, change happens.

If you're interested in joining a cheerful fellowship, the Moonbeam Syndicate is looking for good folks - and is currently moving towards a more relaxed play style. Apply to Sharlee or SerenityFayre! The Moonbeams have also done well with integrating in a smaller group, and are happy to bring...
  3. Mirai

Moonbeam Syndicate seeking active members

If you're interested in joining a cheerful fellowship, we're looking for a few good folks - we have critical mass to be reaching ten chests in tournaments most weeks, have started ringing that silver award bell in the Spire, and enjoy dancing through the FA comfortably together. Come give us a...
  4. Mirai

Looking for a Live Worlds announcement of the Great Excavation event

Timer is up in the live worlds for several hours, but there's no announcement in the Live Worlds to share with my FS: would love to have something with the dates updated from beta's version, o please
  5. Mirai

I would love to really be able to see who in FS is playing the Spire

I know on the laptop, I can theoretically get a pop-up and see who is playing each tiny icon shown in the Spire view; I would adore some such clues over here on iOS Mobile where I play. Pros? More info is good Cons? Can't tink of any Costs? Some programming time. Even a pop-up window with a...
  6. Mirai

Moonbeam Syndicate, Open to welcoming a few more folks

We're a chatty, tight group of adventureres who laugh and feast our way around the Tourney field, have ambitions on climbing just a little higher in the Spire, and dance the Green Path (plus) in FAs. We're happy to bring in a smaller FS or active individuals of any size! We folded in five new...
  7. Mirai

Have happily merged in a few folks for the Jan FA; more folks are welcome

We're a tight little band of adventurers, growing well, but the "little" numbers is problematic, as life happens and folks head offline. We'd love to merge with another clan, and/or welcome active players.
  8. Mirai

Moonbeam Syndicate: about one strong player from that tenth chest weekly: is it you?

We are a small-to-medium sized fellowship helping build one another up. We are looking for active players who are boosted in Marble or Steel, and/or Gems; brand new players are welcome. If you're interested, please send a note to Mirai, Kommissar, and/or Delves. We make 9-chest tourneys, climb...
  9. Mirai

Knowledge from all over the World Quest not logging successful encounters from Tourney

This particular quest, and only this one, has bombed a few times - here's a quick bug report: Game version: 1.156.1-0b6d1f0-256 (us 1.156) Game world: US Browser/IOS/Android + version: iPadOS 15.6 OS or Mobile Device: iPad Pro (11 inch) Screen resolution: 2388 x 1668 (264 ppi) Account name...
  10. Mirai

Moonbeam Syndicate is growing

Recruiting! US server Winyandor Moonbeam Syndicate is growing. "In Hell, everyone is seated at wonderful feasting tables with spoons to long to reach their own mouths strapped to their hands, starving and bitter. In Paradise, the situation is the same, except everyone is merrily feeding one...
  11. Mirai

Moonbeam Syndicate seeking active players

Small but growing, active friendly FS seeking folks, ideally boosted in Marble and.or Crystal ? to join us in growing. We're a cheerful bunch, and have ambitions on the Spire and Tournament, all in good time. 2- and 3-star trades in Fellowship. Apply to Archmage
  12. Mirai

Quest for something TWO chapters ahead of where I am??

Why am I seeing a quest for something that is weeks away in my future? I'm being asked to have an armory at at least level 9, which unlocks in chapter IV; I'm still in Chapter II for a few more days, and there is a lot going on in Chapter III in between. If I cancel it, am I likely to get more...