• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. RichWood

Help Fellowship Members

Thank you samidodamage for answering. I've given a deadline for showing up for meeting time, I'll just have to wait and see. But my real question is if i remove someone, has does it affect the Fellowship.
  2. RichWood

Help Fellowship Members

Thank you Lelanya for your answer, I did not think of a language barrier being on a US Server. Some do somethings but it is on their own it seems. As a Fellowship, I believe good communication helps the entire Fellowship, without it, you might as well play Outside of a Fellowship. My question is...
  3. RichWood

Help Fellowship Members

Does it hurt me, as a Fellowship, if I Remove Members that refuse to show up for meetings and refuse to communicate?
  4. RichWood

Sorry already answered in part - Ancient Wonders Help

I have three fellowship members, two have the green button to go in and help, one of them I was able to help them, but now I cannot. The other member also has a green button, but I have never been able to help them. Then my third member, their button is grey, I do not know what to tell them so I...
  5. RichWood

Mercenary Camp

Thank you everyone for your help!
  6. RichWood

Upgrades

I do not understand a couple of things, one what is the difference between Green and Brown/Gold Helping Neighbors? Two, on my Training Ground I was going to Upgrade, I have all the requirements, but has the Research button, I go there but do not find any Upgrade info? I wanted to go from 4 to 5.
  7. RichWood

Mercenary Camp

Okay, I see that it is not available until then. Thank you for pointing that out, it does not say that when looking at the option.
  8. RichWood

Mercenary Camp

I do not think so, in the Research, I'm on V.
  9. RichWood

Mercenary Camp

In the Building section, under military, one of the choices is "Mercenary Camp", it has a lock on the picture, how can I get it unlocked and select it? I have all the requirements.
  10. RichWood

Ancient Wonders

Thank you lyapo!
  11. RichWood

Ancient Wonders

Thank you Katwick!
  12. RichWood

Pet Food

Thank you Yogi Dave!
  13. RichWood

Ancient Wonders

When I try to select, nothing happens.
  14. RichWood

Ancient Wonders

Thank you lyapo, I do not understand, the KP doesn't deal with Ancient Wonders I thought. I thought only Runes dealt with Ancient Wonders?
  15. RichWood

Ancient Wonders

I can help with Buildings, but when I try and select one of their Ancient Wonders, nothing happens.
  16. RichWood

Pet Food

Thank you Flashfyre!
  17. RichWood

Ancient Wonders

I have a Team Mate that needs help in their Ancient Wonders, but I cannot help them, what needs to happen to be able to help them?
  18. RichWood

Pet Food

How do I get Pet Food?
  19. RichWood

Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

Darielle, you were right! Thank you!
  20. RichWood

Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

Thank you Darielle, I will look around my city.