• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Wonders

RichWood

I have a Team Mate that needs help in their Ancient Wonders, but I cannot help them, what needs to happen to be able to help them?

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I am going to assume the game won't let you donate? If that is the case your team mate has received far more KP than they have given out. They need to give out KP and continue advancing through the chapters so they can receive more.

RichWood

I am going to assume the game won't let you donate? If that is the case your team mate has received far more KP than they have given out. They need to give out KP and continue advancing through the chapters so they can receive more.
Thank you lyapo, I do not understand, the KP doesn't deal with Ancient Wonders I thought. I thought only Runes dealt with Ancient Wonders?

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
The Ancient wonders take a lot of KP to level up. You have to use runes to fill up the Wonder Wheel every fifth level. On all other levels you level them up using KP. Runes(specific to the wonder) can be used in place of KP to donate. A rune = 10 KP donated to your own wonder and 15 KP if you donate it to someone else's wonder. But you can't do any of that until chapter 4.

RichWood

When I try to select, nothing happens.
Screenshot_20230217-173829_kindlephoto-196822645.png

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
You can only put runes in the rune circle of your own wonders. Of those three the last one needs to be built or leveled up. The first two, you need the runes specific to the wonder to add in runes(if they are yours you can not put runes in another players wonder in rune phase).

Last edited:

Katwick

Cartographer
Other players can't help contribute to the building of a rune wheel.
Except for two sneaky tricks.

Let's say you're targeting a Golden Abyss. Note that the top few Chests will award Runes as well as AW Tokens. One of the neat features of Net0 is that if you claim a top chest folks will leave you there, rather than bumping you.

Trick #1: If you contribute anything OTHER THAN Runes to a top chest, and don't get bumped, you'll gain a few Runes, of that type, when the chest is awarded.

Trick#2: Select some Ancient Wonders that you DO NOT want to use any time soon, and use them to generate Broken Shards. Your yield will be right at 50%, so for every 20 Runes that you DON'T WANT anyway (Hardly anybody ever builds Enar for instance) you'll fill up ONE Broken Rune bar, which can be used on ANY of your other AWs. This approach can be frustrating for the first few slots in the Rune Wheel, but as the Rune Wheel fills up, your odds of getting a Broken Shard get higher and higher because the randomly selected slot was already full. When the unwanted Rune Wheel is full, build the AW and then immediately tear it down. You don't even have to wait for the Build Timer. Rinse and Repeat.

RichWood

Except for two sneaky tricks.

Let's say you're targeting a Golden Abyss. Note that the top few Chests will award Runes as well as AW Tokens. One of the neat features of Net0 is that if you claim a top chest folks will leave you there, rather than bumping you.

Trick #1: If you contribute anything OTHER THAN Runes to a top chest, and don't get bumped, you'll gain a few Runes, of that type, when the chest is awarded.

Trick#2: Select some Ancient Wonders that you DO NOT want to use any time soon, and use them to generate Broken Shards. Your yield will be right at 50%, so for every 20 Runes that you DON'T WANT anyway (Hardly anybody ever builds Enar for instance) you'll fill up ONE Broken Rune bar, which can be used on ANY of your other AWs. This approach can be frustrating for the first few slots in the Rune Wheel, but as the Rune Wheel fills up, your odds of getting a Broken Shard get higher and higher because the randomly selected slot was already full. When the unwanted Rune Wheel is full, build the AW and then immediately tear it down. You don't even have to wait for the Build Timer. Rinse and Repeat.
Thank you Katwick!