• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Gaia7

Answered Spire rewards

Hi! I was wondering what happens to any rewards if any if I were to leave my current fellowship before the spire closes but have completed it already and beat the big boss? Thanks in advanced, Gaia
  2. Gaia7

Black out

Has anyone else experienced their city going completely black? I’m not sure why this happens which also happens on the Beta server as well. If I go out into the world map though, it’s not blacked out. I have to log out and log back in for it to return to normal. (I play on iPad and mobile )
  3. Gaia7

Can someone tell me how to get the different avatars other than the basics that I get as I advance in chapters? I see other players with much smaller cities and still in earlier chapters have some pretty cool profile pics. Thanks in advance!
  4. Gaia7

New Fellowship Adventure

Do we know if we’re starting a new FA this Thursday June 8th? In Khelonaar we’re seeing yes and Harandaar unsure.
  5. Gaia7

Season of joy event

How will a new player proceed in this event if she is just beginning her chapters? Example: she has not made to tournaments or spire yet. Will she be able to bypass a quest or will she just be stuck?
  6. Gaia7

Chapter 6

Is there a way to speed up my copper mine productions?
  7. Gaia7

Delete

[