• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 6

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Hey Gaia7,
Welcome to the Forum . …. Yes you can speed up production by using your time reductions in your Spells/Instants Tab.
You might also want to check out feedback from other players on this Chapter located on the link below

Should you have further questions please feel free to post them so they can be addressed by someone.

Good luck and have fun !!!!

Gaia7

Thanks Muffy! For some strange reason, I didn’t have that option or at least I didn’t notice it before! Now that I see it, this seems like a knuckleheaded question altogether

muffy.

@Gaia7 ….trust me there’s no knuckleheaded questions :)
We are all here to help , just holler

There’s a lot of great information on the Sorcerer’s Scrolls of Knowledge section of the Forum. If you get a chance check it out. I think you will find it interesting and useful .

Happy gaming !!

muffy.

Thank you Muffy! I love this game! will certainly check out the scrolls of knowledge. I could always use more smarts, lol!
LOL …even after 7 years I seem to learn something new about the game everyday . So happy to hear you are enjoying it . It’s addicting in a great way . Holler if you ever need help or have any questions.