• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. elvenbee

Aqua Splendor Announcement

Saw this when I logged in today.
  2. elvenbee

Seeking Active but Chill FS

I'm looking for a new FS in Felyndral (US3), here's a bit about me and what I'm looking for: Goal of 10th Chest Monthly, if not bi-weekly Active AM & Mages Free KP thread preferred Communication regarding FA's 2-3 Star Trades I participate in the Spire but there's no rhyme or reason to my...
  3. elvenbee

Cauldron Question

Are we only able to do 1 Potion per week? When I click on the Cauldron after doing a potion today that has already expired, this is the screen I get.
  4. elvenbee

Shire Valley Seeking New Members

We're a smaller fellowship looking to recruit active members! Currently, we are in need of Marble Boosted players, but all are welcome! -No Drama -2/3 Star Trades Only -Provide Neighborly Help 3x Weekly at Minimum -Tournament and Spire is encouraged, but not required -R/L comes first, just ask...
  5. elvenbee

Inactive Players / Cities

Does anyone know why Inno doesn't remove inactive players that have been inactive for 1+ year(s)? Our AM left and made me ArchMage, so I started looking at other players to recruit, but it hit a streak of players that have been inactive for well over a year. I would think Inno would remove them...
  6. elvenbee

Upcoming Event

Last night, we got the announcement for the upcoming event, but there are discrepancies. The announcement states the "Forbidden Ruins" but the link goes to the "Secret of Alchemy". On the Wiki, the Forbidden Ruins is slightly different than the Secret of Alchemy event listed on iDavis' website...
  7. elvenbee

0-1 Star Trade Warning

When posting a 0 or 1 star trade, have a pop-up warning that requires the player to confirm they want to post 0-1 star trades. I'm editing this to add more clarification after seeing people's responses. It could be an option that players can turn off. This wouldn't be for veterans, like the...