• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Superior Workshop

I have seen many discussions where people have superior workshops, but no where do I see what exactly a superior workshop is. At what level is it? It is one of my quests, and I am not able to delete it. I've completed the research, and I have upgraded two workshops to level 10, but the quest...
  2. Newbie Looking for Fellowship

I am a fairly new player looking for a fellowship. I am currently ranked 11597 with a score of 1541. I am on level 2 and have a marble boost of 123%. If you are looking for someone who is an active player and willing to learn, that's me. Thanks.
  3. Trouble supporting neighbors

I have had a few issues that happened today - on two separate computers, and in two different cities. As I was visiting neighbors and helping them, after about 10 visits, I would go to a neighbor, and all the buildings would be bunched up in the upper left hand corner and I couldn't give...
  4. Error message when building

Does anyone ever get an error message when they are building something? It has happened to me a few times. It just happened when I was trying to add the butcher, and I lost all my building supply points. Ironically, the money remained the same. That is so frustrating. Now I have to build up my...