• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. TimeMachine

Answered Elvenarin Zero

Just started Chapter 17 and built up some of the ships, which by the way are really looking nice My question is: "Will there be aditional possibilities to generate Elvenarin Zero in this chapter or is it produced in the Trading Center only?"
  2. TimeMachine

What is/are your most favourited building(s) in Elvenar?

Hello Community, at first I have to admit that I really like the design of Elvenar in general. I very often find myself rearranging my cities or even use teleport just because I like to change the overall composition. In german forum I was sometimes called an esthetic player. :) I'll start...
  3. TimeMachine

Closed | Fixed Strange amounts of culture displayed - display error on Live-Servers?

At first I have to admit that I know that the one and only place for bug-reporting is normaly the Discord-Server. I am not able to check if this bug has already been reported on Discord because I've got an unlimited ban for Elvenar-Discord Server and I report it here because it is, to me, the...
  4. TimeMachine

Floral Awakening "Learn more-Button" in ingame-announcement leads to nowhere

Game version: v1.177.3-(345616e) - html5 (2023-06-19 10:47) Game world: Winyandor Browser + version: google Chrome Operating System: PC Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 Account name: TimeMachine Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 Quest title: Learn more ;) Current situation: even after...