• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Mighty Peach

Peak Adaptations Unlocked

Not my city. But damnnnnnnnn.
  2. Mighty Peach

Choose one thing to add to the game. Sky is the limit.

You get to choose one thing to add to the game. Completely hypothetical. Consider that resources are unlimited and the sky is the limit. I'll go first. Fellowship Adventures takes place on a different realm adjacent to your own. Through a portal similar to the Spire. You get a temporary piece...
  3. Mighty Peach

Lord of the Rings

How many of you would jump at a chance to play a Lord of the Rings themed game exactly like Elvenar?
  4. Mighty Peach

Quests Wonky Walters

Funky building with a unique design. I think it should be leveled to the chapter we complete the quest on. Instead of automatically being tied to chapter I. Almost nobody is going to bother pumping RRs into it.
  5. Mighty Peach

Guess what I got today...

So I know that not everyone gets the 200% diamond bonus sale and some have to wait years. This city is actually quite new, only starting earlier this year. And even more bizarre is it's my birthday today. Really strange. They actually got me with this sale and I bought the 4th package. Yes, my...
  6. Mighty Peach

Hybrid City

Just going to put together some of my thoughts and goals. Feel free to chime in. Looking for any input whatsoever. I am at the end of Fairies and am very active. I do full Spire every week and usually 3.5k tourney points. I am very happy with this. And I would like to sustain this going forward...
  7. Mighty Peach

Tutorial

You know how a lot of games have a tutorial section or even a level. Some MMOs for example have a whole island that's considered a noob island. For example, Exile's Reach in Shadowlands. This thread isn't about suggesting Elvenar have something similar. But rather asking the question, which...
  8. Mighty Peach

If this happens to you with Spire Wizard

The recommendation for Spire Wizard is actually incorrect in this type of scenario. And obviously so.
  9. Mighty Peach

Dragonheart Estate

I am looking at the stats for the Dragonheart Estate Stage 10 on iDavis and seeking clarification for what would be produced in the Dwarves chapter. My boosts for t1,t2, t3 are steel, crystal, and elixir. So I am going line by line: Culture 640 Population 318 Boosted t2 (crystal) 4484 Now...