• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Closed | Not a bug possible error in the tech tree

Should researching the street in Chapter 5 be mandatory research or optional? It is only needed for further optional research.
  2. Subtraction from restoration spells

Hello Today there was an update for the Tome of Secrets. It was possible after the previous update to set up the tome at level 1 for 100 fragments + 1 combo trigger. You could then tear it down again for 2 combinations and 1 restoration spell. This made it possible to earn the restoration...
  3. search group

Hello. I've been playing on DE for 7 years. Yesterday I started my first city in US Elvenar. Today Chapter 1 is completed. I'm looking for a community in Arendyll. Thank you very much for your invitation. Thank you, I was invited.
  4. Hello Hello everyone

Warm greetings from Germany. I heard about the good cooperation between moderators and players here. Now I have a new city in US Arendyll. I am pleased to be here.