• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. CanDaMan

Trader Sell building when expired

How can you 'accidentally' delete a building (lol), I would quit the game if I did that!
  2. CanDaMan

Trader Sell building when expired

On the 'This building has expired' screen, why not put a 'sell building ' button, there is plenty of room, and is the logical next step. You could also have a check-box when you click on the building 'Sell when expired'.
  3. CanDaMan

Fellowship recommendation mechanism is horrible

The only problem here is that, all Inno cares about is the Ca-Ching! They aren't about to oust 'potential' money, at any cost (see what I did there?!)
  4. CanDaMan

'Save' should be ''safe'

Authentic Training Grounds hover in Research menu.
  5. CanDaMan

Seeking an active but chill/supportive fellowship

Peaceful Haven has 1 spot open for you to check out. Ranked 37, with you, maybe 36!
  6. CanDaMan

Peaceful Haven 1 open

We are currently ranked 37, but another member will help that. Wow 37, here we go!
  7. CanDaMan

50 kp trap to reset the MA

No, I meant 50 diamonds to refresh the Crafting offers.
  8. CanDaMan

50 kp trap to reset the MA

NEVER use the 50 kp option for diamonds. It ALWAYS gives you minimal crap.! My bad! [MOD EDIT] amended the title to more accurately reflect what you are saying
  9. CanDaMan

Peaceful Haven 1 open

Even those are not set in stone, just try to let us know, and it's all good! I'll say that most of us are 'Medium-core' gamers, but we interact well, and 'help' is a core ritual.
  10. CanDaMan

Magic Academy

Why not add some other items that you can craft like Devine Seeds, and things not offered?
  11. CanDaMan

No pressure fellowship

Need 3 players.
  12. CanDaMan

Revenge of the Exile

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not activating the last two. I think that it will start you over at zero, and maybe keep the revenue stream alive.
  13. CanDaMan

Mana Instants

There are instants for just about everything else, and I see these as useful, maybe more useful than some current instants.
  14. CanDaMan

Additional 'rank(s)' in Fellowships

Maybe insert Knight, instead of Vicemage, break up the mage string in the top tier.
  15. CanDaMan

Mykan, I argree, and maybe a lower level is also needed, good idea, bujt I think the Ultra Mage is a mind blower Bkewsssssst!
  16. CanDaMan

OK, limiting the number in a rank was an afterthought anyway, but I think that is basically how I would do it, so obviously that would be the correct way, lol! Being promoted builds more excitement for the game, and a longer lasting fellowship, I think.
  17. CanDaMan

Production cancel

Why can't productions be cancelled en-mass by a checkbox, it's ok to start them!
  18. CanDaMan

I think that an additional rank (or two) in fellowships would be helpful. I was thinking 'Knight' or 'Ultra Mage', Knight would be below the mage, 'Ultra Mage' above it. I also think that if this is established, the rank below 'Archmage' should be limited to three players (trusted advisors).
  19. CanDaMan

update v1.153

Thanks, NP - I like to live life yielding, like a Kung Fu master!
  20. CanDaMan

Summoning / Artifacts

It would be nice to see how many artifacts you have, for that particilar building, when you hover over it in 'summonings'. It would help to decide the 'next' one that I place.