• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. The Harvest Festival Feedback!

You rock! Thank you so much!!
  2. House of Wolves- Seeking ACTIVE members

This is our mission statement We don't think it is too difficult to follow, but we keep getting members that do nothing at all. Welcome to the House of Wolves! We are an active fellowship and a great bunch of people. We communicate on a regular basis. New players are welcome as well as...
  3. Spooktacular Halloween Event!

Can you address this for me, possibly? No attitude, just wondering =( Firstly- have done 25 of the 32 quests I am now on the quest where I am supposed to solve 17 encounters. It is impossible . a) I do not have orcs to negotiate with and I do not have the troops to fight with to complete a...
  4. Fellowship event

Hi there..my fellowship has made it through 2 flags in the event and working on the last one. My map us locked down with padlocks on all and I cannot get it to come up. All of my fellowship is working diligently and I cannot help them
  5. Fellowship Adventures - Seeing your badges

If I am boosted in steel and produce say, the giant globe (the quest requires a marble production as well as a plank production) - can I then decline the quest since I've already produced my part? And move on to the next one
  6. Scouting/Orcs

Thank you...am I replying correctly? I got schooled by a forum person :(
  7. Scouting/Orcs

Thank you so much!
  8. Scouting/Orcs

Guess I have to get rid of some things to make more room :(
  9. Scouting/Orcs

Thank you SoggyShorts...Will the granite golems work? I am very close to those...otherwise I am pretty much screwed...for the near future anyway, unless I buy diamond which I would really rather not do
  10. Scouting/Orcs

I am using the hexagram map and I am still within the zone that should not give me Orcs. I will keep trying...I only scout the ones closes to me I have completed exactly 222 provinces. What does that mean?
  11. Scouting/Orcs

I was told that as long as I am within 9 provinces, when I scout new ones, I will not have to use orcs. I have scouted 6 so far and there are orcs in every one. I cannot get an expansion (I just need one more province) and I am not at the place where I can unlock Orcs. Almost there, but not yet...
  12. New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

Bobbykitty, I need help. As I understand it I do not require orcs as long as I scout less than 10 provinces away (I am not up to that and have scouted 6 times, all needing orcs. I am at a loss as what to do. I need one more expansion and am one province from getting it. Am I doing something wrong?
  13. Prepare for the Masquerade!

I completely agree...I almost don't even want to start it. I have already paid so many good :( I thought they were going to make it easier than herds. Having only 13 means nothing to me
  14. Orc's and Space

Now that makes sense!!!Thank you sooo much Mykan!!!
  15. Orc's and Space

So, in other words, I've reached the 11th ring (whatever that means...lol)...I will keep scouting and see what I encounter. Thank you for helping
  16. Orc's and Space

17. Orc's and Space

I've already scouted a bunch over 1,000,000 coins and all of them have orcs. So keep spending coins scouting until I find one that has no orcs? I've only cleared 168 provinces. I am sorry -- I still don't understand...:(
  18. Orc's and Space

Re: Orcs...I am still an entire chapter away from orcs. However, scouting provinces that are over 1 million have orcs...there are no other provinces around me that are $1,100,000 or less. How then do I receive expansions so that when I get there, I CAN upgrade my armories, etc. I'm stumped and...
  19. Orc's and Space

Re: Orcs...I am still an entire chapter away from orcs. However, scouting provinces that are over 1 million have orcs...there are no other provinces around me that are $1,100,000 or less. How then do I receive expansions so that when I get there, I CAN upgrade my armories, etc. I'm stumped and...
  20. Valentines Event Auto Finish ?

They'll remove them?! Even though the quest is now complete? It wasn't when I got them (and I don't know how many hours or days were left) but I just finished it. The countdown went away as well. It's a glitch in their development, not ours. I will NOT be happy if they do that (but even...