• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. stargatehorizon

Add Shangri-La building

This is it. You've searched all over Elvenar for the mythical Shangri-La, and wah-wah couldn't find it. So you've decided to take it upon yourself to build what you think it would look like in your own city. Complete with magical monkey king with a magic staff who, for a fee, will give you...
  2. stargatehorizon

Looking for new Friendly Active Fellowship

Hello:) I am Stargatehorizon of Elcysandir and I am searching for a new fellowship. Although it will be hard to leave my current fellows because every fellowship feels like home and there is always a bond there I have begun to feel the need to move elsewhere. I would like a friendly active...
  3. stargatehorizon

Show City Name In Mobile

I suggest showing city name under the kp banner for the mobile users. This way if they play on multiple worlds, or if they want to leave a note for themselves they can easily place a message to themselves in the city name and read it in the mobile game app without having to click anywhere or...
  4. stargatehorizon

Show AW Levels In The Menu

When a player clicks on the AW symbol on the bottom of the screen they get a lovely window with a list of all their AW's and possible AW's. This is a very helpful window but can have improvement. This is the first initial menu most players probably use to access their AW's and is the first...
  5. stargatehorizon

Show Tools and Population used to occupy a building

On buildings which are already built it would be a handy thing to have at a glance the information of population required, tools required, mana required, and culture required in the building at the time. In the upgrade tab to have the current building size show as well. I know if you go to the...
  6. stargatehorizon

Mail Sort

I find a majority of my in-game letters from fellows are the kp threads, but if I'm not tech locked then I don't want to ignore the mail and possibly miss important other letters which aren't kp thread related. It is impossible to tell if I'm getting any mail not kp thread related since the...
  7. stargatehorizon

Navagate to open province

It can be difficult for accomplished cities with a well-established map to navigate to provinces available to scout. It would be helpful to have some kind of a tab to open which would show available provinces along with some stats. It could look very similar to the open tournaments tab. It could...
  8. stargatehorizon

Console Me

Ok, so I'm not perfect, but I try to help out where I can. I'm in no way in charge of anything but I try to help out. Particularly I like to address new player's questions in the chat box. Recently, I had an experience and I wonder if I did wrong somehow. So tell me in the comments if you think...
  9. stargatehorizon

Update: Joined an FS

Hi, I'm looking for a FS where the users use the Discord app to communicate, I just ask because I have some free time and few friends and would like some more. I do make trades. I can participate in tournaments. My boosts are Planks, Silk, Magic Dust, if it matters.
  10. stargatehorizon

boost relic percentage

Hi everyone, I have a question about my boosting relics. I would like to know what my max boost is tied to, and if there's a chart which states how high my boost percentage is with that tie-in. Right now I have hit my max boost at 501%. When can I raise my boost ceiling so I am no longer maxed...
  11. stargatehorizon

Ancient Wonders KP

It would be nice to have some sort of auto-buyer and notifications for allocating KP to Ancient Wonders, along with some sort of management screen. For example, I put 2 KP into SuzyQ's Golden Abyss. I do other things for a while and in the meantime JonnyB puts 5 KP into SuzyQ's Golden Abyss...
  12. stargatehorizon

Where to place a certain thread

Hi all. This may seem to be a bit silly to ask, but I'm a little confused. In the forum rules it says to post things in the right spot, but I'm not sure what spot to post something. I have a suggestion I want to make toward game improvements but I don't know where to plop the thread. There's an...