• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[11685] Magic Workshops

DeletedUser2396

Well for starters the produce 1 Giant Globe Gain 16,000 supplies, produce 1 Crystal Ball Gain 16,000 supplies, produce 1 Mysterious Potion Gain 16,000 supplies using Magic Workshops does work correctly - Aider -
but I am doing the Wonky Walters Quest and i note that producing Beverages does not work on this Quest using Magic Workshops - also nothing more has been said about fixing the Magic Residences and Magic Workshops Upgrades has that been dropped or will we see this fixed any time soon - last we heard was there is an issue with it but nothing more has been reported on it.

SK

DeletedUser4602

Why is this listed as won't fix? I came to report the same problem for the magic workshop apparently not working for the Willy Wonka quest, for produce 60 beverages. The building had to be bought, it still takes up space just like other buildings, still takes 5 minutes to produce. If it was intentional not to allow them work, that is a truly terrible decision. There is absolutely 0 reason not to allow them to work, so it has to be a bug that needs to be fixed. Not that it will matter for me by the time it might as I will be done with it, but if plan to use the quest in the future or for any latecomers into the quest, it still needs to be fixed ASAP. Could have saved ourselves the diamonds and bought an actual workshop, especially as it doesn't even produce as much as my other ones now with the upgrade bug on it that won't allow me or others to upgrade it. So again, being punished for paying diamonds in the game. If you are to be punished for spending money in this game, then I guess no one should spend anything anymore. Good luck with that!

DeletedUser51

The Magic Residences and Magic Workshop upgrades were released before they were ready, they have been removed with the last update and SHOULD be back and corrected with the next one.

We are also aware of the issue with them not working in conjunction with other workshops for the Wonky Walter quest line. Using all regular or all Magic workshops will prevent this, or simply submit a support ticket if you have used a combination of both and need assistance.

DeletedUser2396

Well for starters the produce 1 Giant Globe Gain 16,000 supplies, produce 1 Crystal Ball Gain 16,000 supplies, produce 1 Mysterious Potion Gain 16,000 supplies using Magic Workshops does work correctly - Aider -
but I am doing the Wonky Walters Quest and i note that producing Beverages does not work on this Quest using Magic Workshops - also nothing more has been said about fixing the Magic Residences and Magic Workshops Upgrades has that been dropped or will we see this fixed any time soon - last we heard was there is an issue with it but nothing more has been reported on it.

SK
I also tested the Quest for Gain 200K coins and Produce Advanced Tools 2 times - this Quest works in the Magic Workshop

DeletedUser2396

Attachments

• Magicworkshop1.png
    Magicworkshop1.png
    746.7 KB · Views: 82