• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[13065] Diamonds subtracted but no upgrade

• Thread starter DeletedUser5255
  • Start date

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
My point of view isn't "skewed" I simply don't have all the information available to me, which others do, which is why I was careful to indicate that nothing I said is a fact. I don't think I've heard of anyone else experiencing your results, so your problem likely needs to be dealt with via your ticket. I was just trying to make sure that you provided the best possible information in that ticket. Good luck getting things settled.

DeletedUser5388

Fair enough.
I am just pissed because I enjoy this game, and this is the first problem I have had with it.

If it can't be resolved, I will find somewhere else to spend my entertainment dollars.

NearOK

This incorrect diamond display bug should be prevalently published on the Wiki page, along with all the other unfixed known bugs/ Players shouldn't have to spend hours poring through the thousands of Forum posts in order to glean important information that cam radically alter theikr game play. I understand that most Forum moderators, if not all, are players who volunteer their time to help us all, and probably don't have the power/authority to make changes/restitution in the game; that's the reason for support tickets. However, players encountering issues that remain unfixed are right in posting them as a warning to others - but it only is effective if the post(s) is/are read before the incident occurs. That's why I advocate that unfixed errors be identified and posted everywhere that players are likely to read; at least in the Wiki and Facebook sections.

"Before using diamonds to purchase anything, refresh your browser, as the incorrect amount may be displayed, leading to an error resulting in a reboot which will reflect the correct amount of diamonds but not the desired end product."

DeletedUser4821

During one of my upgrades, I clicked on the Diamond icon to complete a building. One of your numerous internal error screens popped up resulting in a reboot. When returned to the game, the diamonds were gone but the building was still unfinished forcing me to pay for the upgrade again. There is no way for me to reproduce this situation and would appreciate some replacement of my lost diamonds. Since I buy a lot of Diamonds from you - I think you owe me.
I have also had a problem with a boosted goods. My silk was finished off 100% - next day it was back to 9. This game drives me nuts sometimes. It makes me think I'm playing a beta version.

I just went through this exact same thing for the 3rd time. The last response from support on my ticket asked me questions that I could not answer because they closed the ticket. I'm out diamonds now and they won't listen.

DeletedUser5255

It has happened to me again. I had 834 diamonds, wanted to upgrade crystal bldg at cost of 333. After internal error/restart diamonds were 134. Now you are not only stealing diamonds but grabbing more. Time just before 6:37 PM EST Khelonaar. This has been happening since March. There is no way mathematically that you can justify the diamonds left AND I was ABSOLUTELY SURE of the amount I started with. I am furious and even worse have been accused of making this up or being mistaken. The suggestion of relaunching the app is not a correction for a problem in your system.

DeletedUser4821

You're not going to get your diamonds back. Supports 'reasoning' is irrational. When it comes to money, logic goes out the window with them. Have been so disappointed about this and thought I was the lone ranger. I should have known better. Just about everything described here regarding diamonds loss is exactly what has happened to me. They should reimburse. That would be the honest thing to do.

DeletedUser3297

Reimburse what? You are not missing anything. If you watch your diamond purchases, you will notice that the diamonds you just spent are added back to your account. So if you do not refresh after spending, the next time you try to buy something the game might crash because it realizes you never had the diamonds to begin with.

If there was anything missing, support would give it back to you :)

Request a copy of your diamond transactions so you can see for yourself where they went.

DeletedUser61

buyit.png

DeletedUser8427

The diamond loss is a player specific bug, doing an in game ticket will get this one corrected pretty quickly, as inno can very easily track this in your account.
I am sorry, I did not understand what you meant by this.
The diamond issue is a bug. When you use diamonds in-game, the amount used gets subtracted then immediately added back to your account. So the next time you use diamonds, the game crashes because you are trying to spend diamonds you no longer have. Until this bug is fixed, please refresh your game after every time you use diamonds to update your account correctly.

Please submit a support ticket and we can give you a copy of your diamond logs so you can confirm your diamond usages.

The boost issue is a display error. Your relic boost gets maxed at 500 relics. If you do not have 500 relics, you are not at max boost. If the main hall shows that you are, please refresh your game to correct it.

I apologize for the inconvenience these issues are causing and the developers are working to get them resolved soon.

2 times in a week this has happened and I have been called a liar!. I lost the diamonds they were not given back, the game immediately refreshes itself and the diamonds are not there. I want my diamonds back that were taken from me.

Well, even if someone owed you something, it wouldn't be me. And I'm pretty sure you're not "missing" anything, so Inno probably doesn't owe you anything, either. I could be wrong though.

In the end, it's an account specific issue that those of us on the forums can't assist with or confirm. You need to put in a ticket, so someone who works on Elvenar can figure out if you're really missing something.

The company is responsible for the loss to players. Period, end of story, it is their software and they are responsible!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just went through this exact same thing for the 3rd time. The last response from support on my ticket asked me questions that I could not answer because they closed the ticket. I'm out diamonds now and they won't listen.
This happens to me all of the time. I've put in ticket after ticket and they always give me a list of the diamonds I purchased but never the transaction between the session of diamonds vs. upgrading

DeletedUser4821

Well here's a new one for ya. Yesterday I received a "Magic Diamond" one time offer for 14,000 diamonds. Like a dummy I did not take a screenshot of that offer. It was so good I went for it. I already had 770 diamonds. I made the purchase and waited for the total which shows 13867 diamonds. I'm no mathematician, but 14,000 + 770 does not equal 13867. I have not spent any diamonds and won't until they fix this. lol I opened a ticket and you know the rest. I'm still in the middle of the run around. I'm being forwarded once again to another department because i asked for a screenshot of the offer that support claims they doesn't have access to. I was already sent to the other office to verify my purchase and total and they said I had the correct amount of diamonds. Now, I'm normally a peaceful person, mind my own business, live and let live but this is a total rip off. And each time it happens I say I'm never buying again because this is out and out theft and everyone who has had this happen knows exactly what I'm talking about, I end up doing it but I'm closer to just walking away from this game. The company is ripping people off It's not an accusation, it's a fact.