• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[9310] New Expansions are not showing up in build menu.

DeletedUser1546

The issue is the world screen told me I received an expansion. But when I go into the build menu its all grayed out like I don't have one. I have been working hard at getting expansions, now I cant get them. It sucks.
This happened in the world of Elcysandir. My user name is tatrol60. I am on a toshiba laptop. I have been having this problem in other worlds as well.
It happened today about 1:30 pm PST.

(A few minutes later) When i left the world and came back, I got it. Sorry.
Missanthropy merged two posts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115

Hi tatrol60 -

Have you tried to refresh your game screen to see if the expansion will load? Does it show a number in the picture? (Refresh should work in this case - we are aware that players are having to refresh.)

You can either follow the thread linked below to calculate your total expansions, or you are more than welcome to contact support and we can verify your expansions for you.

Expansion Errors