• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A new type of chapter

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849192770
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849192770

I'm going to vote No.
i respect your desicion but i am wondering what the reason is so if it is a problem i could fix it. or if you just don't want the game to change.

Deleted User - 849192770

I don't want the core component of the game, space management, to change.
i get that i would rather take that component outside of your spire an tourney city and have it be in other cities and other maps.

Alram

Flippers just flip
You can already have an unlimited number of cities doing all different kinds of things.

Deleted User - 849192770

You can already have an unlimited number of cities doing all different kinds of things.
but with no real impact on one another except mabye diamonds. I don't think i'm gonna change your mind but i thank you for telling me your problem with it.

Alram

Flippers just flip
becuase there are 2 games the one were yoou build the most effiecent spire and tourney city and the one were you try to make a beautiful city
There is one game. You can build a city any way you want to in a limited amount of space and you can choose how much you want to participate in completely optional activities like spire, tourney, fellowship adventures, and events.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@BQwer
Overall, I really like your idea.
I think it might have more success at being implemented if you keep the space management within the city, too. I liked this idea:
Also, the regular buildings could change shape wildly. So a 4x5 residence could become a 3x8 or something challenging to make up for the lack of guest race buildings to fit in.
becuase there are 2 games the one were yoou build the most effiecent spire and tourney city and the one were you try to make a beautiful city
The devs don't seem to want players to specialize in tourney/spire or whatever. I think they'd be more likely to look favorably on a suggestion that continued to challenge the space in your city. Pretty sure they're going to want future research techs to continue to impact spire and tourney costs, so maybe a bit more integrated experience would fly.
Maybe allow the existing bldg (houses, workshops, factories, military, etc) upgrades to get much larger, but then also have a small guest race footprint with bldgs that design/upgrade different transportation vehicles (rail travel, waterways, air travel, underground travel, etc) that have some relation to the guest race city (?page) you will travel to and interact with by trading, building, studying, diplomacy/military training activities, whatever is appropriate for that particular chapter's theme in the guest race city (?page). The items you receive/produce in that new city could be transported back to your city for use in unlocking research/upgrading bldgs, etc. It could be made as simple or as intricate as they'd like, allowing them to introduce new guest race cities at a pace that suits them.
Just some ideas, I have no idea how difficult they'd be to implement. It would still allow the game to progress without the need to constantly expand the grid and still maintain the space management considerations within your main city.

Deleted User - 849192770

Maybe allow the existing bldg (houses, workshops, factories, military, etc) upgrades to get much larger, but then also have a small guest race footprint with bldgs that design/upgrade different transportation vehicles (rail travel, waterways, air travel, underground travel, etc) that have some relation to the guest race city (?page) you will travel to and interact with by trading, building, studying, diplomacy/military training activities, whatever is appropriate for that particular chapter's theme in the guest race city (?page). The items you receive/produce in that new city could be transported back to your city for use in unlocking research/upgrading bldgs, etc. It could be made as simple or as intricate as they'd like, allowing them to introduce new guest race cities at a pace that suits them.
that seems like a good idea