• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

I don't open them, I just wait the 5 seconds and collect the item. Doesn't bother me at all and just got 20 diamonds, so that was nice. It's an option. No one has to go to the hobby room or collect the film reel in the game. To me, it's better than the cauldron.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I have no problem with the ads if/when I choose to click on them. They look to me like the same ads and format I've seen in lesser games for a long time. I've never had any issues with them. I'm guessing maybe because we use Norton on my laptop, iPads & iPhones? I have had Norton block websites and ask permissions (popups come to mind) but that's all I can think of. Before anybody decides to debate the value of Norton 360, I have used them for at least 2 decades on PCs, laptops & devices and I have never had a virus or any other security problems on anything.

defiantoneks

Everything looks better before you take it through inno math.
better than a kick in the backend. that's all i'm saying. nothing is so game breaking that you absolutely cant live without it. but i play with Gestalt in mind. every piece adds up.
(and my production may be stable, but use varies widely. so i take whatever help i can get.
btw my decay is 4.8%.

Dew Spinner

better than a kick in the backend. that's all i'm saying. nothing is so game breaking that you absolutely cant live without it. but i play with

better than a kick in the backend. that's all i'm saying. nothing is so game breaking that you absolutely cant live without it. but i play with Gestalt in mind. every piece adds up.
(and my production may be stable, but use varies widely. so i take whatever help i can get.
btw my decay is 4.8%.
As with everything else, it's going to depend on play style. I am running a small footprint city, so any increase without costing space is a win for me!

Moho

Chef
There are already a couple of threads about this
Indeed. I think I've seen this picture too:

IMG22.jpg

wen724

There is no force when you have to actually click on something to even have the option to watch. I play other games that have an ad pop up after every level. That's closer to being forced to watch, yet not really because I just do something else for the 30 seconds or so that the video plays. This addition to the game, like the cauldron, is very easy to just ignore.

As others have said, IT'S OPTIONAL.

Importantly, too, it's simultaneously a free way for people to support Inno to make money - you know, to do basic things like keep the game running - while also getting free stuff, coin rains etc. So much complaining about optional free ways to get stuff and support the game. Whining about this defies logic...and, sorry, but is a little bit embarrassing, like you tooted in class.

Be a pal and clench those muscles a bit? tyvm

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
As others have said, IT'S OPTIONAL.

Importantly, too, it's simultaneously a free way for people to support Inno to make money - you know, to do basic things like keep the game running - while also getting free stuff, coin rains etc. So much complaining about optional free ways to get stuff and support the game. Whining about this defies logic...and, sorry, but is a little bit embarrassing, like you tooted in class.

Be a pal and clench those muscles a bit? tyvm
I will say other games I play the ads are not optional and you must watch to continue playing. I am very happy they are optional. I also like that it is a free way to help support the game as I'm on a very low and fixed income and can only buy 20.00 maybe of real money maybe once or twice a year to say thank you to the devs for keeping my favorite game going. Plus if I don't want to do that I don't have to watch them. I'm not upset at all about this as long as it does stay optional and does not turn into my other game that you have zero choice to watch if you want to keep the game. You made a very good point to people that may not realize this. Thank you for this reminder that this is supporting the game by watching if you choose and would like to.