• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Allowing more than 1 builder on a Build or Upgrade

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Military related AWs are either love them or hate them. Those of us who fight a lot like their increase to training speed and improved damage for archers. My NotT is level 11.

able99

I concede, dropping NotT is not acceptable.
My question still stands, what are the statistics on number of users per each AW.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
My question still stands, what are the statistics on number of users per each AW.
I don't think there's anyone who participates here who can tell you that.

The devs probably could, but likely won't. Your best bet is either scraping yourself, or convincing the Elvenstats'com folks (in their announcement thread) that it is worth their time to add it to their reports.

I also tried to suggest pinging the creator, but that isn't working, possibly because they ahven't logged in in a long time)

DeletedUser12171

...how much time would it take for 5 builders to do the same?

Why shouldn't I be able to send more than 1 builder to work on a building at a time and complete it in a faster time? Hmmm!

Gath Of Baal

Oh wait, is Alcohol involved in this group project? If so chances are it will never get done and at least 1 person will get hurt, Another you will argue with to the point you never see them again, Then your ole lady will nag you until you call the professionals :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser12171

Lol yes, I hadn't realized something similar was posted just recently

DeletedUser20709

As I read thru this thread it reminded me of so many threads over at FOE. Many similar suggestions were made over the time I was there, that were supported by the majority of the active players at that time, and were hashed out between those players in an effort to present a comprehensive suggestion. All in all those suggestions were ignored.
That brings me to the reason for this post. It was the consensus of those usually involved in those presentations, that INNO was not going to implement ANYTHING into one of their games, that wouldn't drastically increase their revenue stream. In their opinion they provided a working model, the revenue they were currently receiving proved that, so they follow the "If it isn't broken, don't fix it" mindset.
None of this is a fact, just speculation among many, many long term INNO game players. Just thought it was worth mentioning.

DeletedUser20951

(Seriously. Even I'm complaining, which I don't normally do on a game forum.)
Complaining is one of my favorite pastimes, but I recognize the futility of it in most situations, especially regarding games, and tamp down on the urge to force my, albeit cheerful, unerringly negative spin on things on people in this format* (say that five times fast. SAY IT)... with varying degrees of success. Sometimes, something just grinds your gears or you're in the right mood for ranting and it is delicious.

*Unless over-the-top cues are given, most read text, even from those with the friendliest of intentions, in the worst possible light. Mistaken sentiments, THY NAME IS TEXTUAL COMMUNICATION.

Last edited by a moderator: