• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An Elvenar Caption Contest

AtaguS

"You know it used to be called a 'Jumpoline' until your mom tried one"
Goblin mom jokes....ha ha ha ha ha!

Entry: Elixer production rates plummeted when the neigboring factory was built. Who knew the effects those icicle fumes would have on Goblins.

LisaMV

(Oh, lol - so I have been checking a few times a day, and nothing much was happening... then suddenly a whole page!) @Yogi Dave omg, YES my favorite factory, too! (I may keep one at that level and add another... hmm!)

I very much enjoyed reading all these responses, and got a great chuckle from them all. But the 'double-take' word play is just too good not to get the blue ribbon
(...and I don't even like 'your mother' jokes!)
:diamond::diamond::diamond: :D :diamond::diamond::diamond:
= @SoggyShorts,YOU ARE THE WINNER!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Nice.
Here's the next one:
a9764f348c9a7e874647c93c42ed6713 (1) (2).gif

Chef Baker

And at our next ride we have the- Bogart, step away from that drone, right now! There are guests here!

Last edited:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Why am I risking my life when we all know all that frog is guarding is a 10% portal profit?

DeletedUser20539

"Awww, Come on Jeremiah! You always share your wine! And You always have some mighty fine wine!"