• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An Elvenar Caption Contest

Moho

Chef
Doesn't a caption contest sound like fun? Of course it does. :)

The rules are simple:
1. The gamemaster posts the picture that players are supposed to caption. We're Elvenar players, so the picture should be Elvenar related.
2. Players submit their captions. Multiple entries are allowed, but they should be posted one by one so that people can like each one individually.
3. After 24 hours, the gamemaster decides the winner based on the factors he or she finds relevant - wit, appropriateness, number of likes, etc. If the gamemaster fails to show up, the caption with the highest number of likes automatically wins. The winner becomes the new gamemaster and the cycle continues.

So, let's start. This is the first picture. Please submit as many entries as you can so that it will be really difficult for me to pick the winner. :)

captionContest.jpg

Deleted User - 849192770

well that ship's not going anywhere soon

Moho

Chef
well that ship's not going anywhere soon
Nice entry. (Like +1)

But I don't know why I can't see a "like" button on your post.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I forgot to mention the fact that the gamemaster cannot participate in the round he is hosting, but this is kind of obvious...

I can't wait to see more captions. :)

Moho

Chef
Thank you for your entries, @BQwer and @SoggyShorts!

It is time to declare the winner, which is never an easy task.
This time, the entry submitted by BQwer seems just right, whereas the one submitted by SoggyShorts is really funny.

I'll go for the funny one and declare SoggyShorts the winner of this round.
SoggyShorts, please post the new picture to caption. :)

Moho

Chef
Entry Three

In a future chapter, Orcs will elucidate the phenomenon of synchronized pendulums.