• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An Elvenar Caption Contest

AtaguS

Thanks! :) Here's a new one

53694c0ef370bff28f6cbbad05d29771.gif

Deleted User - 849192770

on this years talent show we have a axe spinner but judging from those judges eyes he'll be drowned.

Deleted User - 849192770

a perfect reprsentation for when you can't reach the granola at the grocery store

DeletedUser20539

"Keep you eyes on the axe. You are feeling relaxed. You are getting sleepy, very very sleepy. You can barely keep your eyes open.... (If I can get these dudes to pass out, I can get the heck out of here!!)

Moho

Chef
Entry three

Despite Simon Cowell's absence from the panel of judges, Elvenar's Got Talent has turned out just as successful.

Yogi Dave

I have a quest for you she said.
Take a journey across the sea to the fabled land of Unar she said.
Find the last remaining forest in the land she said.
There you will find the ruins of the faces of the High Men she said.
Climb the stairs to the small plaza she said.
There you will behold Enar's axe lost in the last great battle with the Amuni she said.
Return it to me and you shall have my hand she said.

A chance to win her hand. How my heart did soar. It was more than I could ask for. So, I betook the quest.
After many trials and tribulations, I crossed the sea, found the forest and ruins within it and saw the axe spinning slowly in midair. It was just as my True Love had said.
I climbed the stairs.
Walked onto the platform.
Reached for the axe.

Suddenly, the cauldrons flared to life as the eyes of the ancient statues opened seeking the one who had disturbed their long slumber. Then the floor fell away.

Of this she had said nothing.

AtaguS

I have a quest for you she said.
Take a journey across the sea to the fabled land of Unar she said.
Find the last remaining forest in the land she said.
There you will find the ruins of the faces of the High Men she said.
Climb the stairs to the small plaza she said.
There you will behold Enar's axe lost in the last great battle with the Amuni she said.
Return it to me and you shall have my hand she said.

A chance to win her hand. How my heart did soar. It was more than I could ask for. So, I betook the quest.
After many trials and tribulations, I crossed the sea, found the forest and ruins within it and saw the axe spinning slowly in midair. It was just as my True Love had said.
I climbed the stairs.
Walked onto the platform.
Reached for the axe.

Suddenly, the cauldrons flared to life as the eyes of the ancient statues opened seeking the one who had disturbed their long slumber. Then the floor fell away.

Of this she had said nothing.
I mean.... *clapping*
Your turn Yogi!