• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An In-Game, game

DeletedUser9058

Basicly it would be a small game within the Elvenar game, (in your city) and you could win like Knowledge Points, Diamonds or Tickets to buy Goods. The game would be like some Ancient Elvenar Mahjong, or something... Just an Idea, What do you think? Thank You, Geminiaraya

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think something of the sort would be a better idea than some of the existing delay mechanisms, like searching for chests in the city visits, which is fun for about 2 iterations, or the repeating quests, which are also fun for a few minutes. I believe replacing some of those things with random mini-games would increase engagement.

DeletedUser9902

If players are not aware. Most of these adventures are geared toward those whom join fellowships. they get better rewards for participating in the function of socializing.

DeletedUser5800

I invented one way back where every time someone suggest building storage or rotation on any Elvenar page/forum I take a shot... I've been smashed for over year solid... also I love all you guys man. (hiccup) o_O