• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Aqua Splendor

Pheryll

Set Designer
If you can't get the skyfin rodeo (260 points needed), you can put the windchaser's finale and siren's ballad next to each other (to form a 3x7) and then surround it with 6x of each of the smaller buildings (to make it a 5x9) and still have full link bonuses. That is 6 dailies more than the amount you get for free from the event.

EDIT: Actually it appears that even going that route will have 4 1x1 buildings with only 2 links.

Last edited:

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
I have won several troop instants, but they are not showing up in my inventory. I have reloaded the game. What's up?
Ariel, I think maybe you are talking about the "big" troops icons? (I've gotten some of those) They go automatically to your Army Camp.
The Instants, I believe you are mentioning, are very small and in a round capsule?
So that's probably why you aren't finding them. And you won't.
I hope I make sense. :rolleyes:I'm a newbie, so my terminology sukks!

Moho

Chef
This is the end of day one for me. I don't dwadle - but I don't rush it either. I like it when I do the quests at a natural pace, almost leisurely. I have completed 15 quests in 3 cities, and I think I'm good.

I only have an Ashen Phoenix in Ceravyn, where I have gathered 870 event currency so far. My city in Winyandor has collected 858 event currency, while the one in Arendyll boasts 857 seahorse food at the moment.

We'll see what happens tomorrow. :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This is the end of day one for me. I don't dwadle - but I don't rush it either. I like it when I do the quests at a natural pace, almost leisurely. I have completed 15 quests in 3 cities, and I think I'm good.

I only have an Ashen Phoenix in Ceravyn, where I have gathered 870 event currency so far. My city in Winyandor has collected 858 event currency, while the one in Arendyll boasts 857 seahorse food at the moment.

Finished the first 52 quests, so at the daily lock, and have 3440 seahorse food right now. No money or diamonds spent for any of it. 100 from the newsletter and two fed Ashen Phoenix.

Because I am at the end of chapter 20, and chapter 21 will be here before the end of the event, I am saving all mine until the final couple of days before using any, so I can get the chapter 21 values on any buildings I win.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
quest fail_01.jpg

Been a while... figured id check ahead and see just how irritated ill be this event...
Iv said before, and im sure i will again.. By this point its obvious that inno is doing this on purpose. Not only because they corrected the complaints for an event or two and then slowly started bringing them back... but they developed work around to make certain quests more workable.. and then dont use them.
In this pic you can see that quite clearly. Every one has different quests they might find hard/easy/annoying/etc.. Two of them for me are 'buy x kp' and 'solve/negotiate world map encounters'. As some one that has stayed put in the tech tree for a while, both of these become annoying very quick.
Above the blue line you can see examples of this annoyance form this event. And below the line you can see quests, also form this event, that have the workaround. So inno cant claim ignorance. They added both the right way and the wrong way in the same event.

The world map one i find even more irritating because what inno has done in the past. In this event its 'solve world map' or 'negotiate world map'. Other times they have combined them into a single 'solve/negotiate world map' which then left room for a legitimate 'or' . Not the bs from that first example. - But they also have the option of making them count world map, spire, tourney as well. You can see below the blue line an example of both. (granted, this time its just 'solve world map' only and not 'solve/negotiate world map' combined.)

Inno created these 'or' and 'world/spire/tourney' changes because of massive disapproval in the player feedback across the game. Whats the point of creating them if you wont use them?! Youre just purposely angering ppl with crap stunts like this. Thats also why i no longer have or will spend a dime on this. If i wanted to give money to ppl that piss me off then id join politics >< . So inno, get it together!

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Even with link bonuses, the numbers on Windchaser's Finale and Skyfin Rodeo do not look good to me. And those are the 2 largest buildings in the set. However the other 4 buildings are very good. So my plan is to surround Siren's Ballet with as many Windcrest Barriers, Hynojelly, and Bootleggers as possible. Should end up with great production of Vallorian Guards, mana, seeds, and orcs.

Pheryll

Set Designer
So my plan is to surround Siren's Ballet with as many Windcrest Barriers, Hynojelly, and Bootleggers as possible.

That 5x5 arrangement just needs 4x of each of the minor buildings, so you won't need to chase after any dailies there. You won't get the last link of the 3x3, but will have full links for all the minor buildings.

EDIT: Actually the top and bottom center 1x1s will only have two links. You could place a 1x2 in their place but then it would be bigger than a 5x5.

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
That 5x5 arrangement just needs 4x of each of the minor buildings, so you won't need to chase after any dailies there. You won't get the last link of the 3x3, but will have full links for all the minor buildings.

EDIT: Actually the top and bottom center 1x1s will only have two links. You could place a 1x2 in their place but then it would be bigger than a 5x5.
Actually, I think the minor buildings are good enough to chase after. Even after filling every possible space around Siren's Ballet with them, you could take the extra small buildings and arrange them in 2x2 squares. They would only be getting 2 link bonuses each, but you would still get good production of orcs, seeds, and mana from them.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
17.jpg

Not sure how this one was overlooked. (Considering inno.. im not sure it even was an 'overlook' and not just intentional...)
While donating 3 times to the cauldron is not a hard task... access to the cauldrons donation is potentially highly limited; which causes a problem.
A couple days a week the cauldron is not accessible at all. Which means donations are not accessible at all. - When it is finally available, you can only donate AFTER you use your 'one time a week' brewing effect. So if, like me, you save the cauldron effect to the last day for military boost, finish off the spire and a round of tourney... you only have a couple hours or less when you have access to the donation window.
So with that style of play, you literally only have a couple hours (maybe less) per week in which this quest can actually be completed.

That style or not, the donation window still has limited access. Making what should be a more simple task, a potential pita.

Now iv said form the begining that the donation window should be accessible at all times. Maybe on a different tab or something. But accessible. If that were done, then this problem here would go away.

Deleted User - 850238979

I noticed the odd spelling of event set - Seapectecular Aquatics. Shouldn't it be Seapectacular Aquatics?

Vigali

Even with link bonuses, the numbers on Windchaser's Finale and Skyfin Rodeo do not look good to me. And those are the 2 largest buildings in the set. However the other 4 buildings are very good. So my plan is to surround Siren's Ballet with as many Windcrest Barriers, Hynojelly, and Bootleggers as possible. Should end up with great production of Vallorian Guards, mana, seeds, and orcs.

Couldn't agree more -- here's my current plan:

Sirens' Ballet: 1x
Wavecrest Barrier: 8x, all fully 3-connected
Hypnojelly: 4x, two 2-connected and two 3-connected
Bootleggers: 6x, four 1-connected and two 2-connected.

The seeds production seemed like the best benefit for me, which is why I maximized Wavecrests. After that, you could rearrange the Hypnojelly's and Bootleggers however you want. This one actually maximizes mana as the secondary benefit -- it's more beneficial to have fewer Hypnojelly's that are fully connected than it is to have more Hypnojelly's that are not.

1689940359540.png

Pheryll

Set Designer
Couldn't agree more -- here's my current plan:

Sirens' Ballet: 1x
Wavecrest Barrier: 8x, all fully 3-connected
Hypnojelly: 4x, two 2-connected and two 3-connected
Bootleggers: 6x, four 1-connected and two 2-connected.

Running numbers on this to compare this 5x7 arrangement to a 7x5 (minus corners) kirit/krarak arrangement (featuring 10x double linked shrines of krarak and 6x double linked shrines of kirit) all buildings assumed to be at chapter 20 for these numbers.

Aqua Set (5x7)
Seeds: 15,096
Mana: 34,440
Orcs: 1974
Vallorian Guards: 2128

Kirit/Krarak Set (7x5 minus corners)
Seeds: 11,000
Mana: 76,500
T2 Goods: 81600

Granted that for my Kirit/Krarak I have left the center at a low chapter and have been using my royal restorations on the 16 1x1 buildings surrounding it (most of those 1x1 upgrades go to fulfilling quests for upgrading buildings).

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
The little buildings are really great for early chapter cities. How good depends on the players boost %. It also looks like it will be easy for everyone to get a lot of the littles.

TIP FOR NEW PLAYERS: Do not collect your grand prizes until near the end of the event. You want to collect them in the highest chapter possible and the early chapters go fast so wait to collect grand prize pieces.

Last edited:

Moho

Chef
Day two has passed for me. My cities were a little busier today. I have completed 37 quests so far.

In Arendyll, I have accumulated 2346 event currency. My city in Winyandor boasts 2354 seahorse food. And my Ashen Phoenix endowed city in Ceravyn has gathered 2397 event currency.

That's all. :)

Last edited:

linronhan

View attachment 16213

Not sure how this one was overlooked. (Considering inno.. im not sure it even was an 'overlook' and not just intentional...)
While donating 3 times to the cauldron is not a hard task... access to the cauldrons donation is potentially highly limited; which causes a problem.
A couple days a week the cauldron is not accessible at all. Which means donations are not accessible at all. - When it is finally available, you can only donate AFTER you use your 'one time a week' brewing effect. So if, like me, you save the cauldron effect to the last day for military boost, finish off the spire and a round of tourney... you only have a couple hours or less when you have access to the donation window.
So with that style of play, you literally only have a couple hours (maybe less) per week in which this quest can actually be completed.

That style or not, the donation window still has limited access. Making what should be a more simple task, a potential pita.

Now iv said form the begining that the donation window should be accessible at all times. Maybe on a different tab or something. But accessible. If that were done, then this problem here would go away.
agree 1000%, of course I could also scout prov but mine now take 4+ dys so would need to use a bunch of time reductions, do not like this quest al all

Moho

Chef
Day three is over here. I'm done for the day.

Today I played for the Daily Exclusive. I went twice through the hoops to the end of the circuit, reaching the 40 milestone in the Grand Prize line in each of my cities. In Arendyll, I won 4 Wavecrest Barriers and 230 additional Seahorse Food. The city in Winyandor was less fortunate, with only 2 Wavecrest Barriers and 30 additional Seahorse Food. Ceravyn was the luckiest realm, and my city received 5 Wavecrest Barriers and 400 additonal Seahorse Food.

I was busy doing all the quests until #54, reaching the locked ones, in every city. After playing for the Daily Exclusive, there are 2735 event currency in Arendyll, 2570 in Winyandor, and 3011 in Ceravyn. I may have to use the 100 Seahorse Food in the email in Winyandor. I haven't checked the email yet and it is still early to know exactly, but I have the feeling that my city in Winyandor may keep lagging behind the others this time.

BrinDarby

I had about 1300ish currency in all 4 worlds...
I did get a few xtra currencies, but not many,
and I got 2,3,2,5 W.Barriers respectfully.....
I'll play again on day 11, then day 18.... hehehe.
( yes using a GP only strategy )