• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Moonstone Library set from fairy chapter, reward from spire.

Moonstone-library-set.png

Mykan

Oh Wise One
With a name like that, I wonder if the set will give tier 1 sentient goods, instead of the tier 3 normal goods, if you get the set pieces in Chapter 12-14?

As arayla posted it does give sentient. There is a post on another forum that shows some pictures and stats, it seems to indicate fixed goods rather than goods +1. I am sure someone will check game files and post more details in english soon enough.
https://cz.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/neoficiÁlnÍ-setové-budovy.4709/#post-95297

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
24 squares to your city, dedicated to free goods but not substantial. I make more spell fragments disenchanting spells after a tournament, which costs me zero space in my city. Boosted production buildings produce far more sentient goods. Better off placing an Venars III. or a Cozy Farm. Perhaps players coming up in chapters will find the goods helpful but I cant imagine a chapter 14 player will be doing more than increasing their decay. I am not "wowed" by CC and spell fragments end of game. With over 8k from all those event quests asking for them, and over 100 CC spells banked for a worthwhile recipe to show up, I think something would have to seriously improve in the Magic Academy's crafting side, for me to make room for a library set. Using restorations to bring up the set in levels will not be as effective as just winning a better building in any event. After tackling the spire of suffering i would rather have my troops replenished or a wishing well? I don't believe the set bonuses will ever make you back, what you lost achieving it.

The Unbeliever

I'm really finding it amusing that if the Spire feedback thread is any indication, it seems that most of/all of the beta forum users have officially just said, "feth this stupid gak" and given up entirely on the Spire of Eternal Misery now. :p

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
So wait to produce the VV, but I can craft the UUU, ELR and MMM anytime I find them.

Thanks!

For those who read this and are not fully versed in the various abbreviations somebody might like to occassionally spell it out. "VV," "UUU," "ELR" and "MMM" represent? I do suppose I could spell it out for people -- if I knew, so let's think about the jargon and try once in a while slip back into remembering the newbees and not-so-newbees.

Thanks.

AJ

Vergazi

For those who read this and are not fully versed in the various abbreviations somebody might like to occassionally spell it out. "VV," "UUU," "ELR" and "MMM" represent? I do suppose I could spell it out for people -- if I knew, so let's think about the jargon and try once in a while slip back into remembering the newbees and not-so-newbees.

Thanks.

AJ
Vision Vapor
Unleashed Unit Upgrade
Enlightened Light Ranged
Magnificent Mage Multiplier

alternately in a different context VV can be Vallorian Valor

DeletedUser5676

Does the Vallorian Valor produce more if you make it in higher chapters?
The Vallorian Valor is not a troop-boosting building, but yes, it does produce VVs (and, yes, it produces more at higher levels to answer your question)
So wait to produce the VV, but I can craft the UUU, ELR and MMM anytime I find them.
Vision Vapor
alternately in a different context VV can be Vallorian Valor
The opposite i think. Here it means Valorian Valor while in another context it may mean Vision Vapor.

DeletedUser23075

The new Badge collection process is fantastic in HTML. I didn't play it much in Beta, but I liked what I saw. (brand new city in Beta).
It is being rumored that it does not allow multiple collections of a badge before you take it to the map and drop it off. If this is true, and I have updated to the HTML, how do I get back to the Flash version. I sure as heck can't imagine trying to play the game where you can only have one badge in que until you put it in the map. That will be like walking in sludge up a hill.

Has anyone any information on this one?

Thanks Esmerelda

DeletedUser23075

Hrmmm... Not sure why this got moved to the Beta Forum, since it is no longer a Beta issue as the July FS Adventure is going live soon... But ok.. Will this get answered? I really need to find out how to get back to Flash, if the badge system is broken in HTML?????

DeletedUser5521

It is being rumored that it does not allow multiple collections of a badge before you take it to the map and drop it off. If this is true, and I have updated to the HTML, how do I get back to the Flash version.
I didn't have anyone in my Beta FS complain of this, nor did I read of this being an issue for anyone on the Forum. Do you have a source for this? What I believe you may be referring to is the fact that you have to collect the badge from the Quest Giver before you can start to collect another of the same type, but you don't have to drop it off on the map. This means you can't collect 5 Marble Mosaics, 5 Precious Rings, and 5 Wooden Figurines and expect to get 5 Lux Flacon Badges, you would still only get 1 Badge that way. You have to collect 1,1,1, collect Badge, then 1,1,1, collect Badge...till you have collected all. It's tedious still, but better than having to click through all the quests to get back to the same Badge like before.. :oops:

I really need to find out how to get back to Flash, if the badge system is broken in HTML?????
clear HTML.jpg
Click on Cog (1), click on Florette (2), uncheck Box (3). Hope that helps! :)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
And, NOOOOOOO! I just read about this on the Beta forum. Variable quests!! I get why they are doing that to slow us down so we cannot plan it in advance but this is a definite game changer. Sadly, since I do plan ahead and have completed the prior evolving buildings only because I spent real $$, I will not be placing or evolving the grand prize for this event. The only way it will ever see the light of day is if I accumulate enough to evolve it all the way. I will not be spending anything on this event for the first time. It is quite enough gambling for me to have the slot machine style 'chests'. Now add the gamble of not knowing the quests and it is not for me. Oh Well! At least it will hopefully not be a complete loss. Looking forward to seeing what the daily prizes will be. They make the events still worth doing anyway so not a total loss.

The Unbeliever

And, NOOOOOOO! I just read about this on the Beta forum. Variable quests!! I get why they are doing that to slow us down so we cannot plan it in advance but this is a definite game changer. Sadly, since I do plan ahead and have completed the prior evolving buildings only because I spent real $$, I will not be placing or evolving the grand prize for this event. The only way it will ever see the light of day is if I accumulate enough to evolve it all the way. I will not be spending anything on this event for the first time. It is quite enough gambling for me to have the slot machine style 'chests'. Now add the gamble of not knowing the quests and it is not for me. Oh Well! At least it will hopefully not be a complete loss. Looking forward to seeing what the daily prizes will be. They make the events still worth doing anyway so not a total loss.
Reading the feedback thus far, it sounds like the main grand prize, (the evolving building), isn't worth it anyways...

From what's been said in the beta discussion:
Stonehenge = 4kps/48hrs @ max level
New Mermaid building = 3kp instant @ max level (guessing same 48hrs production?)

That's a pretty massive nerf, since instants can't be used on the tech tree, not to mention 3 vs. 4 from the previous building.

Hopefully it gets a serious boost, otherwise, in the inventory it stays. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.