• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Are sales across all accounts now?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I may regret this but...

Check and see what is happening in your manufactories now. Is it in all of your cities? Is it on all accounts?
4/4 have that boost atm.
Might just be luck though?-- Does anyone have it on just some cities?

Also, I'm not sure if these bonus things are the same as diamonds sales.

Specifically I want to know if when I get the "Buy diamonds and get free (troops/KP/feathers)" and "10% off expansions" will be account-wide, or just the first city you log in to like in the past.

rvtdragon1

Sorry. I misunderstood your question. I see what you are asking now. All I know is I learned my lesson a while ago and open my primary city first each morning. That way anything at least goes to that city. I imagine there are many who play all cities equally and that is why it is more of an issue.

Laochra

The first time around, I did not get it in any of my 6 cities. This time they all have it. I read somewhere last time that someone said that Support told them they were given out randomly.
o_O

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
The first time around, I did not get it in any of my 6 cities. This time they all have it. I read somewhere last time that someone said that Support told them they were given out randomly.
o_O
Only have the one city; didn't get it the 1st time, but have this one. Is this the same as the first one? Mine are 3hr productions with 100% increase in production amount for this one. For some reason I was under the impression the first one was a reduction in time (?1hr productions?).

Laochra

How long are they supposed to last? I set mine yesterday evening for an overnight production. I logged in during my break at work to collect & it's already gone.

Laochra

I just noticed that. NICE! I just lost half a day, because I didn't bother resetting my factories on the app AND I did NOT get credit for the ones I set last night, because the app doesn't give you credit for them either. :mad:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Now I know. Sales are not across all accounts now. I got an offer this morning to purchase instants in my 2 smaller cities but not in my largest one.

SoggyShorts

Now I know. Sales are not across all accounts now. I got an offer this morning to purchase instants in my 2 smaller cities but not in my largest one.
Oh noes! Did you decline it so that it disappeared, or is it in the corner still on just the one city?
EDIT: NVM, I just got the same offer.... 1 city only.:(

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Oh noes! Did you decline it so that it disappeared, or is it in the corner still on just the one city?
EDIT: NVM, I just got the same offer.... 1 city only.:(
In my mathematical opinion, it doesn't matter.

The best pack offered is 6935 minutes of timers for $29.99 for 6935 minutes, which prices timers at $0.004324/minute

$29.99 gets you 3600 diamonds when they are not on sale.
If your use of diamonds puts them at about 30/hour to speed up jobs, they price out at $0.004164 per minute (my guess at the average, (3 hour jobs) and in which case, more than 3/4 of the available minutes are no good to you as they are 5 hours plus)
If your use of diamonds puts them at about 20/hour to speed up jobs, they price out at $0.002776 per minute (slightly longer jobs (Anything that starts at more than 3 hours)

The timer reduction packs are more expensive than buying diamonds (at the normal price) to do the same thing. if you buy dimonds when they are on sale, they are significantly cheaper than the best timer pack.

Best ($29.99) pack gets you
upload_2018-4-30_9-59-47.png

SoggyShorts

In my mathematical opinion, it doesn't matter.
For this sale it might not matter, but for the one I care about (10% off expansions) it will.
I try and always log in to the account where I want that sale first, but I was hoping I wouldn't have to if sales were account wide- which we just proved they are not.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
For this sale it might not matter, but for the one I care about (10% off expansions) it will.
Nope. Unless your expansions are very, very, expensive, getting diamonds for half price and buying full price expansions is waaaaaaay better than 10% off expansions.

Unless you plan to buy the diamonds on sale and then sit on them until you get an expansion as well. But that's a level of patience few can master.

DeletedUser3507

Nope. Unless your expansions are very, very, expensive, getting diamonds for half price and buying full price expansions is waaaaaaay better than 10% off expansions.

Unless you plan to buy the diamonds on sale and then sit on them until you get an expansion as well. But that's a level of patience few can master.

So very true from a avid diamond user...:D:p:D

SoggyShorts

In fact I am getting the diamonds for free and sitting on them until I get a 10% off expansions sale