• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Are we down?

Risen Malchiah

Since I use multiple browsers, I found using Chrome and Firefox are fine. With IE, the city will not load. Perhaps the issue is not with the server but with that particular browser.

For anyone who can't connect, try a different browser to see if that works. (I also tried clearing cache, temp internet files and nothing worked in IE. No idea why.)

Jwb52z

I've used other browsers and didn't like them. I don't really need things the newer ones do, so they're kind of superfluous to requirements. I've been using IE since 3.0. I'll switch when I can't get IE to function or get access to it anymore. I wouldn't mind if they would do a setting to newer browsers that made it backward compatible with IE functions, menus, and such, but otherwise, it's a pain in the neck to do.