• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Aurora Borealis

DeletedUser20396

Here is pic. of Aurora Borealis from the Song by C.W. McCall. :) capture  1.PNG

LilWolf De Lioncourt

I used to live in Alaska in 1980 and I Loved seeing the Northern Lights:) they are also called "dancing spirits" They were so beautiful to watch. Thanks for putting up the pics..

index.php

DeletedUser20396

I have more, but haven't got them up, stay tuned. :D

And your welcome, my wolfish friend.:p

LilWolf De Lioncourt

:D wolfish friend... I like that:) You can take great pics of them but I was told you have to have a special camera to get those awesome pics to show. I also used to watch the "sled dog racing" up there too.. we would head downtown and some of the sledders would let you pet their dogs and there were others that would NOT allow it at all. I was up there when 'Susan Butcher" was racing... They were really fun to watch:cool:

index.php

DeletedUser20396

I bet they were. I've only seen movies with racing in them. I'll see what I can do about posting some more pics on here.

DeletedUser20396

Thanks. I just cut them out of C.W.McCall's song up at the top, and posted them here. Although I'm going to have to resize a couple because they are to big. ;)

DeletedUser20709

Thanks StM....There are 1000's of them if you do a Google search for HD Aurora Borealis wallpaper. I'm trying to pick out a few more I like.

DeletedUser20709

I can't imagine living there, I'm a warm person guy, and I was only there once, briefly, as a stop-over on my way to Japan. I salute you for your courage in living there, it can't have been easy. :)

DeletedUser20709

I wont hog your thread StM but here's one more I really liked. ;)

uegd8Oe.jpg