• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Autumn Zodiac event

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
In a few months more, this will not matter, since it seems, according to announcements so far on other forums, that all the Elvenar forums will be getting shut down in favor of Discord. I hate Discord, so I guess I will get all my info from Facebook or not at all.
Discord has its uses. But as a forum replacement, it will fail. Forums for this are nice because its so much better organized. You can break it down by topic and then by thread. Single spot for a single idea. Not saying the conversation always stays that clean... but the over all organization is nice.
In discord, we will have a head line topic but everything under that will all be in a single discussion. It would be the equivlent of every thread in 'general disscussion' here all being talked about in the same window. It will be a disaster.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
And they are still playing and still complaining! :D
I wonder whether they would still feel that way if they didn't read the forum because the biggest complaints come from players that play the game "interesting" way.
There actually are many people that left and many abandoned cities though over the years I've noticed. So just saying, I'm sure many have also rage quit. I'm happy I didn't and ended up loving the game. I see what you mean though. There are also a lot that stay as well.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Had it not been for the player who offered me membership in an active fellowship, I would have quit. There's a thread about struggling smaller cities where I detail my frustrations (some of which involve the topic of this thread).
Same here actually. Thank you @Lady Dastardly for helping me past the big mountain I had run into thinking it was not fixable or possible back then.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
It used to be "fight x# of world map encounters". No OR. I like that there is an or and it is not the same thing. You are only looking at what is problematic to a specific subset of players and you are offering up solutions that are problematic to other subsets of players.

Nothing is going to fit us all.
I loved when they gave the option of fight or negotiate x "province, tourney, or spire encounters." No idea why they changed it. That was a good one I thought.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I haven't kept up with this event info because I was finishing up the last chapter. If this has been noted, I can't seem to find it. Is the Royal Prizes the only way to get the Nebula Passage?

Yogi Dave

I haven't kept up with this event info because I was finishing up the last chapter. If this has been noted, I can't seem to find it. Is the Royal Prizes the only way to get the Nebula Passage?
In the past, the 1st Royal Prize is the only place it can be gotten. So, I'm pretty sure that is the case with the Nebula Passage too.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
In the past, the 1st Royal Prize is the only place it can be gotten. So, I'm pretty sure that is the case with the Nebula Passage too.

Thank you! I zoomed in on it and it doesn't really match the Star Serpent and other 2 new buildings so I'm really on the fence about it anyway.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
last quest... another mandatory buy 20 kp.... ><

suck-it-wwe[1].gif

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Results...
Both cities did all quests (except last one. Got two words for ya on that >< , double ashen, collected around city at same time, 100 email, etc etc etc... cashed in for grand prize

dom
5706 currency (plus w/e i got as random chest rewards)
268*
9 artifacts

necro
5731 currency (plus w/e i got as random chest rewards)
275*
9 artifacts

silver league 277+ (at 2h remaining)

Reward wise, thats pretty much where a player should be. Completed the whole event (minus one this time) and got all 9 artifacts. As it should be.
Still short on reaching silver league. Its a little annoying, but at the same time... eh, oh well. - Would be more annoying if i didnt get all 9 artifacts tho. Missing an artifact reward AND missing the league artifact, ultimately coming up short, after doing everything... that would be highly irritating to say the least. And sadly, that has happened. But at least not this time...

As for the quests... i feel like wanna put someones head through a wall... The amount of rage inducing quests with no legit 'OR' option, or a bs option, was extremely high this event. Its the type of thing above all that make me want to leave the game; because its being done on purpose.

Another sad realization... with so many back to back to back to back... never ending.. damn quest line events... i still havnt even looked at what this evolving building actually offers. Iv been so exhausted with it all that i haven't rly cared enough to even look that info up... and thats pretty sad.

So over all, id say the event was boarder line failure to me. So many events so quickly... adding back piss poor quests... giving bs or no 'OR' options... This event was nothing but stress and anger honestly. There was no joy in this at all. - The fact that i actually got the 9 artifacts is the only good thing about this event. (And sometimes lately, that doesnt even happen). - So that 9 artifact bit is the only reason ill add 'boarder line' to that boarder line failure...

Its quite sad actually..

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I am now very disappointed. I did enough to get 2 Star Serpents and made gold league. I wanted the Star Serpent avatar to go with them. What a complete & total waste that was!!! I am now so over events! Never again will I spend $ on an event or try to get gold league. After all of the diamonds & effort I put into this event the avatar is so dark that you can't even tell what it is anywhere but your own city screen. The Elvenar art department apparently doesn't even care enough anymore to see what they look like when they are actually in the game. I'm getting so sick of Inno's obvious disregard for us now that half the time I don't even feel like playing let alone spend any more money on this game. Those who know me know that is saying something.

XLWizard

Eater of Crawfish
I was a bit negative concerning the prizes from the fully evolved Star Serpent until I discovered the opportunity to win Combining Catalysts (CC's) by feeding the beast and conquering provinces in the weekly tournaments. I am always running short on CC's. I get a weekly bump from the Spire, but now I can add 8-10 CC's Tuesday thru Saturday with this AW. For once in a long time - "Nice Going Inno."

I also got 3 buildings that make Blossom Mages and (don't tell anyone) I'm in love with Blossom Mages.