• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
I do 10,000 points a week in tourney 1-10 6 times, 11-35 4-6 times and 36-50 4 times and 51-60 0-1 times is my pattern. Fire Phoenix, brown bear, polar bear, and twilight Phoenix are all fully evolved and used on the tourney runs . I complete the spire with goods or troops as works best which seem very easy. Time warp, all military production AWs are level 30+. I am working on the other troop enhancements. If spire score were my main objective 45 6 times every week is probably the best I could do consistently. Am I at an optimum? I don’t know, but I am trying. That would be 225x45=10,125. I suppose I would do more.

I am not sure what else one could do with excess supplies other than the wholesaler. Coins can become KPs, but supplies have few other material uses. I have 10 barracks. More would get me more orcs but little else. More often than not, I run out of goods than orcs.

The rate limiting commodity is time instants. They buy spells, troops and crafted items. Although I do run out of goods and troop in tourney every week, but that is how one maximizes tourney performance and the two are interchangeable in many if not most of the encounters. My fellowship is gold spire all weeks with 13-14 tourney chests typically. I try not to accumulate too much of anything. I will burn a few supply and coin instants each week to improve performance. This is only my first month with full timewarp so I am still figuring how much I need to save from the end of one tourney to the beginning of the next. I am discovering how many more pet foods I accumulate so that might go to a more permanently fed brown bear but I am not sure yet.

Last edited:

Yogi Dave

This is only my first month with full timewarp so I am still figuring how much I need to save from the end of one tourney to the beginning of the next.
I drop the 5d buildings and feed the polar bear Fri. evening or Sat. morning which means they will still be active until Wed. evening or Thur. morning. The spire has already closed when I drop the buildings. For the tourney that has already started, I've already done most of the lower 20 provs and maybe a round or two up to prov 30. When dropped I go to work to finish that week's tourney, the spire which opens Sun., and the upper provs of next week's tourney until the 5d buildings expire. Doing the upper provs means only doing 1st round of the 1st 20 to 25 provs then start doing all 6 rounds of the higher ones. There is plenty of time to do the rest of the lower provs before the tourney closes on Sat. That Sun. when the spire opens there are no active buildings and won't be until after the spire closes Fri. So, I work that week's spire just using the fire chicken. A higher number of troops die, and I may convince a spirit or 2. But that's small potatoes. As mentioned above, I'm also doing the lower provs with only the chicken.

defiantoneks

so, i have an AW question. found a player whose AW i can't contribute to, There's a large red note that says "XXXX has already received a lot of help. Please come back another time."
note that the AW's are not complete in the research. but they've somehow blocked people from adding. how?

Queen of Snacks

Snack Hoarder
so, i have an AW question. found a player whose AW i can't contribute to, There's a large red note that says "XXXX has already received a lot of help. Please come back another time."
note that the AW's are not complete in the research. but they've somehow blocked people from adding. how?
To curb pushing, there is a limit to how much a player can receive in donations without making some of their own. If you see this and it's not a relatively new city, then that player has received significantly more KP donations than they have made.

defiantoneks

To curb pushing, there is a limit to how much a player can receive in donations without making some of their own. If you see this and it's not a relatively new city, then that player has received significantly more KP donations than they have made.
so basically, they've used all their rune shards on their own AW. b/c the kps on the wonders are added by themselves. and i've not seen this as an issue if you just use regular KP instants. unless that counts too? and is there a time limit for this message?

Queen of Snacks

Snack Hoarder
so basically, they've used all their rune shards on their own AW. b/c the kps on the wonders are added by themselves. and i've not seen this as an issue if you just use regular KP instants. unless that counts too? and is there a time limit for this message?
No, donating to yourself doesn't affect the balance. Receiving donations and earning chests are the only things that count. And you receive a certain number of kp to your donated balance each day, so any established players you see this block on, it's a significant amount, like thousands that they have received over what they donated.

defiantoneks

ok. TY!
Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-Recipe-Fifteen-Spatulas-2.jpg

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
FYI, “pushing” is a scheme where a player creates a city (or many) to push KPs onto his favored city. This is discouraged as no one wants those cities near them taking up space that do not interact (outside of their target) with other cities

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
I drop the 5d buildings and feed the polar bear Fri. evening or Sat. morning which means they will still be active until Wed. evening or Thur. morning. The spire has already closed when I drop the buildings. For the tourney that has already started, I've already done most of the lower 20 provs and maybe a round or two up to prov 30. When dropped I go to work to finish that week's tourney, the spire which opens Sun., and the upper provs of next week's tourney until the 5d buildings expire. Doing the upper provs means only doing 1st round of the 1st 20 to 25 provs then start doing all 6 rounds of the higher ones. There is plenty of time to do the rest of the lower provs before the tourney closes on Sat. That Sun. when the spire opens there are no active buildings and won't be until after the spire closes Fri. So, I work that week's spire just using the fire chicken. A higher number of troops die, and I may convince a spirit or 2. But that's small potatoes. As mentioned above, I'm also doing the lower provs with only the chicken.
Thank you. That pretty much fit my pattern although I was no shy about doing the first 20-25 when all the buildings were active. The losses were pretty minimal. I still ended up using goods after 35-40 but this time I finished 30 6 times and 31-50 4 times. I still have a few more days, but I still find that with 8 buildings and a fire Phoenix some of my troops seem to lose too often (heavy range & light melee) to be very useful in more questionable contests. I expect that I might start 51-55 or so before this tourney ends. I am at 11k+ so this is clearly my best tourney so far