• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Battle does not complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2284

In Winyandor I am currently in a battle in the tourney. In fact, I am on the very last turn of the battle. All I have to do is wipe out the tiny enemy force remaining with overwhelming power. I have already lost all the troops I will lose.

Every time I start the next round, it crashes. "Sorry an internal error has occurred"

It then restarts the game and gives me the option of continuing combat or retreating. I choose continue, it goes to the same point, and once again crashes. Over and over and over and over and over again. I do not want to retreat and lose all those troops for nothing when I am ready to win on this very turn. I would be glad to just start over, but that is not an option. So for now the game is unusable.

I have tried closing the program and starting over again. I also just tried NOT attacking with the current troops, thus wasting the attack, but the next attack does the same thing. I cannot do anything until this is resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1269

Right click on an empty space in your game and send in a support request. Hopefully they will get back to you quickly.

DeletedUser3575

Hi @Balisinger - submit a support ticket, they're really good about getting things fixed up quickly! Good luck!

DeletedUser2284

Thanks. I did not know that right-clicking brought up the option to send in a ticket.

DeletedUser2284

I still have the problem and cannot play. I sent in a ticket, copying and pasting my message above, but I think they misunderstood. They seem to think it is about not being able to get all the built units, and sent me a link to a possible solution to that instead.

DeletedUser1603

Sorry for the trouble guys! This problem has already been reported here as well and our development team is working on it. We'll keep you updated in the other thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.