• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[9958] Trapped in a Tournament battle

DeletedUser1108

For more than 2 hours now I've been trapped in a battle screen from the tournament. Every time I strike the final blow to dispatch the final enemy, the game errors out and resets - Flash Player cache has been cleaned, computer rebooted - problem is on Inno's end, but support has been non-responsive for hours now!

DeletedUser

For more than 2 hours now I've been trapped in a battle screen from the tournament. Every time I strike the final blow to dispatch the final enemy, the game errors out and resets - Flash Player cache has been cleaned, computer rebooted - problem is on Inno's end, but support has been non-responsive for hours now!
I have same issue yesterday. Today I got a help desk response. They more or less said. a lot of people are encountering this problem. The problem will be addressed then posted in forums. We can hope. I am wondering if I retreat and throw away all the troops I lost will it get me out of the error? Or should I leave it in error or other wise help will due what it normally does and says we don't see anything wrong. Then do nothing to makeup for their error? Now I have a lot less time to try and win tournament levels with that 15 hour wait.

DeletedUser1122

Accepted the lost troops and move on. It was too costly not to get back to my city/world map.
It was weird, I finished a battle and went straight into a new province/battle with different troop assemblies.
While I'm unsure it appears that battles I fought I'm fighting again. There's a lot more bugs in this release.

DeletedUser

Accepted the lost troops and move on. It was too costly not to get back to my city/world map.
It was weird, I finished a battle and went straight into a new province/battle with different troop assemblies.
While I'm unsure it appears that battles I fought I'm fighting again. There's a lot more bugs in this release.
Great about more bugs. They should give out special awards for those who have survived bugs. lol. I'll quite the battle and see what happens, thank you for telling me what you did. I've lost enough time with this error as it is. We will see if I find myself a victim of a rerun spell too. haha.

DeletedUser1309

I feel like I am starring in Groundhog Day....... relived the battle 6 times before being directed here!! It is the final blow to 1000 tournament points!! I worked hard for those points!! :( Ok well I am going to retreat and see what happens!!! Time is almost up. I agree if we lived through this "GroundHogDay Battle we deserve something extra........perhaps some FREE DIAMONDS???? Just a thought!! Wish me luck!!! Fair Winds to You All!!
Missanthropy deleted confidential material and merged three concurrent posts.
A few diamonds would make me feel better!! :)

Well I moved on ....... took the defeat!! hoping it will be fixed and I will get what I earned in pts and rewards! But moved on to next tournament and low and behold I was right back in the battle that locked up in the first place!! What???? Now I am reliving the same battle in a different tournament and cannot move on!!! Less than 5 hours left in tournament and I am unable to do anything. I understand there are glitches in the game and I live with most of them... BUT I have really worked hard in this tournament and have spent alots of goods and troops to get where I am in this tournament and this is simply WRONG! I can't help but think my efforts are being blocked!! Come on tech crew help us out w/ this!!! As loyal players and Active players we are counting on you to make this right with the players affected!!!! HELP!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser68

I’ve tidied up your post. This remedial post isn’t “just” about this thread but is intended, rather, to avoid future issues and the consequent warnings that we’re obliged to issue when gentle doesn't get people's attention.

Rather than posting concurrent sequential messages, we want you to simply edit your most recent post. The easiest technique is to multi-quote anything that you MIGHT want to respond to, as you're reading the messages on each page, and then cull out the bits that are superfluous. The desired outcome is a single, nicely organized, easy to read post that's responsive to the various issues that have been raised during the previous several hours.

OVERLY LARGE graphics chew up a lot of bandwidth and they consequently slow down page loads. Animated gifs are simply irritating.

Our forum rules are available at https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.702/
but multi-posting and graphics are the most common issues.
  • Embedded graphics may not be larger than 640h x 480v pixels. If it simply has to be larger, please bury it under a spoiler tag.
  • Signature block image links may not display larger than 500h x 150v pixels.
  • Animated gifs may not be displayed.
  • Material from other forums, particularly discussions about beta features that are not yet in production, are generally discouraged unless you bury them under a spoiler tag.
  • Support ticket conversations are confidential, and references thereto will be removed.
Code:
The syntax for a spoiler tag is listed as part of the general BBCODE help
that’s available under the Help tag in the lower right of all forum pages.

We also have comprehensive support for tabular data.

[SPOILER=Subject]Bury your oversized graphics, or Beta treasures, under a spoiler tag.[/SPOILER]

Bury your oversized graphics, or Beta treasures, under a spoiler tag.

DeletedUser

I feel like I am starring in Groundhog Day....... relived the battle 6 times before being directed here!! It is the final blow to 1000 tournament points!! I worked hard for those points!! :( Ok well I am going to retreat and see what happens!!! Time is almost up. I agree if we lived through this "GroundHogDay Battle we deserve something extra........perhaps some FREE DIAMONDS???? Just a thought!! Wish me luck!!! Fair Winds to You All!!
Missanthropy deleted confidential material and merged three concurrent posts.
A few diamonds would make me feel better!! :)

Well I moved on ....... took the defeat!! hoping it will be fixed and I will get what I earned in pts and rewards! But moved on to next tournament and low and behold I was right back in the battle that locked up in the first place!! What???? Now I am reliving the same battle in a different tournament and cannot move on!!! Less than 5 hours left in tournament and I am unable to do anything. I understand there are glitches in the game and I live with most of them... BUT I have really worked hard in this tournament and have spent alots of goods and troops to get where I am in this tournament and this is simply WRONG! I can't help but think my efforts are being blocked!! Come on tech crew help us out w/ this!!! As loyal players and Active players we are counting on you to make this right with the players affected!!!! HELP!!!!!

Ok I think i got this quote thing right. but since I am making a new post to reply to your post maybe I am not.
Yes your right it is like groundhog day!
The error didn't grab me a second time thankfully. It was bad enough having keep watching battle I made some bad mistakes in and not able to change them! lol. It had geared up for that tournament too ready to do a lot better. ended up with the lost time lost battle points using more troops to not get much further. Very frustrating. Tech crew please help!

DeletedUser2753

I’ve tidied up your post.
It appears there is a Major Issue here.
You get an award and not a Swedish Fish but the Dead Carp Support Award, Thanks for the response. (smiles)

Attachments

• carp-bones.jpg
    carp-bones.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 110
Last edited by a moderator:

Valtitude

I've had this odd recycling tournament battle problem on Winyandor this afternoon too, but mine had a unique twist. I completed the first Magic Dust tournament province of the day. The game directed me back to the same province I had just completed, but clearly with a more difficult set of enemy troops to fight and a completely new set of tournaments to participate in. Exact same province.

Saw the same types of error messages, but not the same problems, in regular neighborhood battles about this time last year.

Frustrating, yes. Odd - very! But I don't expect instantaneous responses from the techs. This is clearly a difficult problem to solve or it wouldn't be happening in the first place or taking as long as it is to solve.

I have to ask players - does your computer's operating system or any software provider, give you money or any compensation of any sort, when their software updates cripple your computer systems? If so, you are truly unique.

Aren't Swedish Fish smelly pickled herring?! Ha!

Valtitude

Architect of Desires - OMGosh ... I LOVE IT! I've never heard of this and will definitely pass this along to other geeks I know. LOL
Bribe 'em with candy and backstories! Why didn't I think of that?!

So, players should send cases of Swedish Fish to Hamburg, eh?!

DeletedUser1603

This issue should be resolved in our current game version. If not, please let us know :)