• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Behind the Scenes - Any updates with Elvenar Mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

We would like to hear your feedback regarding our recent video with the Elvenar Mobile development and product management teams.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser3613

The lead-up into the video says...
"What can players expect in the upcoming months?"
Didn't see anything in the video that answers that particular question.

What can we expect next?
  • Ancient Wonder management/help?
  • City titles (to complete the [almost] superb NH)?
  • The return of event quests (they were there for the 1st Fellowship Adventure, then disappeared)?
  • Manual battles?
  • Tournaments?

DeletedUser9732

Dear Humans and Elves,

We would like to hear your feedback regarding our recent video with the Elvenar Mobile development and product management teams.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
I’m looking forward to the Tablet/Mobile release. based on the short video, you are aiming to keep your current players and new players excited. I hope this means that your current players will be able to access their current games and NOT have to start another City.

DeletedUser115

• Ancient Wonder management/help?
  • City titles (to complete the [almost] superb NH)?
  • The return of event quests (they were there for the 1st Fellowship Adventure, then disappeared)?
  • Manual battles?
  • Tournaments?

All of which are planned. :)

Will we be able to play our existing city without having to start from scratch? About to enter into Halflings, and don't want to start over in a new city!

No, your existing city(ies) will be able to be accessed from the mobile version.

DeletedUser936

I'm READY .. old laptop hates flash! the tablet doesn't have flash.. Make sure to EMAIL ME the day I can get the APP! WHOOOOO HOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.