• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Behind the Scenes - Any updates with Elvenar Mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4372

i stand corrected, and pleased to do so. when i read info before, it said the countries that were going to be released and America was not on that list. NOW< i am reading that those countries had been released already and the US is going to be released in a couple days 11.1.2017. i deleted old post since it was based on erroneous info.

DeletedUser12958

Just wanting to see if others have the same issue with the mobile app: I've just downloaded today, and in the Quests tab, the event quests for Halloween are missing... anyone else have the same?
Otherwise, the app is really nice :)

DeletedUser3367

I would love to give feedback, but I can't even locate the app in the Google Play or Apple App store at all. Hopefully it will appear soon. In the meantime, I have read that others are having the same issues about the special events and Inno is working on it, but there is no projected release date for a fix.

DeletedUser51

We expect the app to be available in the App stores for our US based players sometime today after our offices in Germany open.

there is no projected release date for a fix

Unfortunately at this time, the app does not have full 'browser version' functionality, but it is being worked on and more content is being added with each mobile update!

DeletedUser51

... and the app is now live and available to download!

Status
Not open for further replies.