• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Bigger Variety Spire Prizes

Yogi Dave

Back to the reason for this thread, spire prizes....
While it has some drawbacks I would rather see the variety in the set building change. Even if it was 2 to 4 sets that rotated every x months, The other prizes are consumables and while they may stockpile they still can be consumed regularly (if desired). There is a limit to how many buildings a person will build in a single chapter, sooner or later an active spire a participant will have numerous of these. Having a rotation mixes this up and means by the next rotation you might be in a new chapter and ready to replace/upgrade the set

Changing set building is a great idea. Maybe some set building from past events instead of having to design a new sets. I'd also like to see other non-set buildings that are changed periodically and maybe are only there once or twice to never come back. It'd be a good place to bring back some old event buildings. Of course, keep the magic buildings.

DeletedUser23265

I'm just a noob but a boost to CC and a small nerf to fragments would balance things out a bit.

Black watch

Changing set building is a great idea. Maybe some set building from past events instead of having to design a new sets. I'd also like to see other non-set buildings that are changed periodically and maybe are only there once or twice to never come back. It'd be a good place to bring back some old event buildings. Of course, keep the magic buildings.

Oh HECK NO!... My city is running on my "old" carnival set and owl winter set to produce almost all my mana needs. Changing that would cripple my city and frankly, I'd quit the game if what I'd labored to build, within the game parameter's suddenly changed like that. It's bad enough INNO's heavy hand creeps into the picture when they do start tinkering. Sets should stay as they are. It's there job to make new buildings. It's there business... it's one of the reasons we all play this game, is to get NEW buildings.
No, I completely disagree...

The Unbeliever

No - that's what the Crafting feature in the Magic Academy should be reserved for.
And comically, the reskined FoE version is hilariously better than our 'original' version here... give us the option to craft older event buildings at decently high cost in fragsments + catalysts, which then lends even more importance to the Spire itself. (since it's the best source - especially early game - for fragments/catalysts)

Spire should stay like GE from FoE where it was ported from anyways - a source of supplemental resources for one's city, especially useful for picking up/restocking key instants like coin/supply/timers for use in the big 24-30+ long events.
We have the Spire set, which frankly, is absolutely beyond bonkers when you compare it to ALL of the similar GE-only rewards in FoE, and the set can be completed by just running through Lv1 over and over again to boot! (in the FoE version, the bulk of the 'special' rewards are tied to Lv's 3 and 4!)

Only thing we could use added for the spire is an AW that boosts the % of a reward chest dropping from encounters. ;)