• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Boosted only and Active fellowship

Key39

Hi

I'm looking for a boosted only group were the members are active I mean 5-7 days a week ok maybe 4 times a week....I'm active more like 7 days a week...ok I'm addicted....My name is key39 and I'm an addict...lol
It would help if you have an active chat room...

this is a game breaker......if you are a boosted only group then most members should be participating
in the tournaments......so I want to know how many member are using the tournaments to upgrade their boost..? How many gold hands do you see daily....currently my group is doing around 10 gold hands with a membership of 23....I'm boosted in marble, crystal and elixir...all are in production....also I'm human....only serious mages should respond... also if your group has a wonder program that will be a plus

Lostone7

Hi key39, I am Lostone7, and I am the Archmage of Trader's Post. Right now I am in the middle of finding Addicts for the Fellowship. We do have some very active members but we are down to 17 players at this time. We are looking for someone who is Team oriented, Love to work in a Boosted Fellowship, Is active in Tournements, Is boosted in Marble, Crystal and Elixer, & we have a show of 15 gold hands our of 17 players a day.
What I need to know is what chapter you are in, do you have a great personality, and want to call your new fellowship your home ;) We all love the game, and are growing. Come check us out !!! Daily visits and fair trading 2-3 star is required at least 5 times a week but 7 is Fab and more is Awesome !!!! I think you need us !